Reviews for Shore Leave
LisaT chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I haven't finished reading the story yet because I'm still in hysterics at the mere IDEA. This is genius. You know that, yes?
Mel chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lwaxana Troi is awesome, and so is this :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Such an amazingly beautiful tale!
archiev chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really liked this story. Thanks for a good read.
TurboNerd chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
How cool! You had Lwaxana down! I look forward to reading some more of your stories.
ammonite chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I enjoyed this so much. Don't usually like AUs, especially not ones that join with other shows, books, etc., because they are generally so unrealistic. But this one was done so well, that it was believable in its own realm. Looking forward to your next fic.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Best crossover ever.

Let Madame Troi take on the Cylons. She would win hands down.
laurie31 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh wow - that was fun, and well-written! I'd thought about BSG running into ST:TNG, but never considered Lwaxana Troi! She was perfect, and Bill comparing her to Ellen Tigh - Bwaha! Great job!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This was great! You've got the character of Lwaxana Troi perfectly, and Bill's bewilderment and reactions to his new situation were beautifully written. I started reading with a bit of trepidation, but totally wowed me with this. The fine line you walked handling both humour and sadness was exquisite. Thanks for posting this - it was awesome.