Reviews for Hate Me, It's Easier
Rina chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really liked this story it just kind of disappointed me that the ending was so anti climactic
Grace0331 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Oh my gawd! Malik kissed Anzu! That is awsome! And wow! Anzu knows who Mack is? I wonder how... Well I'll read the next chapter so I can find out. Great Job!
Grace0331 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This story is very interesting! I already like it! Good job! :3
Browny Pink chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Aww.. This was a really good end to a really good story! Excellent writing, or in Latin : Logos est optimus!
TheAverIn chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
awww Marik so sweeet what he tell Anzu i started to cry my eys out. :) good job love ur fic
Peaches20x3 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
Thanks for posting! )
Browny Pink chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
YAY! An update! *does happy dance* Now, you need to update quickly, after leaving us on quite the cliff hanger!

Good job! I love this story :D

Alyssa
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
:) I love it. I'm so glad that you finally posted this! Bakura's soft side is always good to see come out. I'm excited for when you post the next chapter! ;)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Yay, an update! It looks like you know where you're going with this scene better and I'm glad that this chapter is longer now :) I'm excited to see how it goes!
TheAverIn chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Nice chapter i was surprised when saw u updated this fic im glad ya did it very good chatper i can't wait to find out what happens next
kera445 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
More! Wright more! Please... :)
TheAverIn chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i love this lol and i cried when Marik left and when he was shot i cant wait for the next chapter.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I actually think this might have been my favorite chapter. Shocking, given that it's SO FLIPPIN SHORT but I still enjoyed it immensely. I loved the emotions in it. It really felt like you were totally stripping Malik of the strength that is shown by his character and leaving him bare and open for the readers to see. It was fabulous.

And actually, I really don't remember given you any ideas for this story o_O but now I feel the need to throw ideas at you to inspire you, so I think I'm gonna reread this from the start and see if I can't get some bunnies running around in your head.
Smash41KMF chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Does that mean that the story is over? Either way, I know the song, don't worry, I cried too. Haha, I love Blue October! But anyways, this is a great story, nicely done.
Dusty Hallway chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
OMG! OMG! If you don't update soon, I will seriously die from the anticipation!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »