Reviews for Powerlust IV: Patterns Out of Chaos
pierce chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I hope you finish this have worked so hard on a great .16 2014
MrsDalek chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Are there going to be more chapters? I'm really enjoying this story :D I thought you had mentioned that there were 6 Powerlust stories, but maybe I was mistaken... Please update, though if you have writers block I understand :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
Arrowhead1996 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I am so enjoying these! I look forward to the next chapter!
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I like the series so for I was a bit on the side of not interested but you have won me over can't wait to see what will happen next. thanks
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
This is great. I've read the others and I think that this story should be kept alive. Please keep writing
sh777 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
A quite interesting story. Will it be finished?
atomicage334 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
first off i'd just like to say that i'm rely enjoying this series of stories and i hope you continue to write them. keep up the good work.

P.S. just an idea that i had, i noticed you only have a small number of reviews, now i don't know how many hits you have had but you might want to consider putting all your stories into one big thing sow insted of people finding a small 10,0 word story they find a 50,0 word story. this is only a segestion do with it what you will.
James MacPherson chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I've read every other Powerlust story and I love them all. They're truly a master piece. Especially with Anubis. Keep it up and please update when you have time.
FORD B chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Really glad to see the new chapters! They are great and I look forward to the many more hopefully to come.
peregrine829 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
This is an interesting series, much different from others in the same genre. I definitely look forward to future updates.
DutchRazor chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Very good story like the other 3 :D
Dragonflm61 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
It's great to see an update to this awesome series. I hope this means there'll be more updates soon! I'm loving it!
Foran chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
FINALLY! Words cannot express how happy I am that you updated this. Looking forward to more soon! :D
Dragonflm61 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I just discovered this series of stories and I have to say they're some of the most amazinf that I've read on this database, and I've read a lot of them. I really hope you continue this saga soon because I'm sure there's much more of the story to be told.
dajohu chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Awesome story so far. I've always enjoyed a good Star Wars/Stargate crossover but this is one of the few I've read I truly enjoy. Keep up the great work.