Reviews for Ultimate Danny Phantom
Oh what the fuck is this piece of shit I know Danny phantom and he is not this fucking weak nor is he this much of a pussy ass baby, so please explain to me what the fuck is this most stupid most fuming shit that I am reading
InternetTroll 13 chapter 1 . 9/19
is the story still being updated?
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 72 . 5/25
moonmunirah97 chapter 4 . 5/9
so mature... how everyone is logically intelligent enough to figure Danny out, I mean come on! someone should have noticed. fem!Vlad kinda makes me uncomfortable tho. still... nice job
moonmunirah97 chapter 3 . 5/9
the BEST Danny Phantom reboot I have ever seen in my whole life. and I've only read a few episodes so far. I love how you completely ditch the whole kid friendly theme in DP. all the blood,Gore and angst really rock!
Saint Danielle chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
In which chapters did Danny and Spectra go out/kiss and in which chapter was Vanessa revealed as Plasmius?!

PM me! Please! That's driving me crazy!
eruiggy chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I think I read this back in 2006, but I'm not seeing certain things I think I remember, so I'm not entirely sure.
Aegorm chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This story has potential but the reader barely has any clue about what's going on. I can't enjoy it.
ShadowPillow chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Wait wait. I'm reading this author's note – sticking with you for THIRTY chapters? I'm only on chapter five, did some get deleted or something? Then on chapter titles the "Hostile Introductions" starts on 2 and not 1, and I have a feeling a lot more happened in between, with Skulker apparently not being on their side. I thought it was just one of those things (especially because each chapter is really long) where it starts in the middle of a plot and then expands through it throughout each arc or chapter. But now, I'm not so sure...

Well, I'll still continue reading and see how it goes. Though, if it is true that I can just keep on going with a 30 chapter skip, you might have to check up on redundancy. But part of that would be since this is essentially Danny Phantom redone and we know the basic gist of what happens... Well, then this finally takes me back to the final reveal you gave us (on chapter 5 rather than chapter 29, for some odd reason). I think it's awesome that you changed Vlad to Vanessa! It's really something new, and adds something else to the story. Now I'm really looking forward to continuing. :)
ShadowPillow chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
You're very... liberal in detaching body parts.
devo342 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Part one is missing
Ved17 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Mother Hubbard! You can sure write a story! Caught my attention! I cannot wait to read more. It's like what would happen if Nick actually made Danny Phantom a motion picture...and asked Tim Burton's evil twin to direct.
Zennyfan825 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Wow mega plot twist!
Zennyfan825 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love it! This has to be one of my top favourite Danny phantom story's of all time and I've only read the first chapter :) I live his to did completely change the story line from the episode (and thank goodness you didn't put every word from the episodes in this chapter, only the ones we needed to know) you added more detail to it and had a bit of s plot twist on how Danny got his powers. I really can't think of anything else to say but I love this :)
Boulder-West chapter 40 . 5/22/2014
Are you really going the spider-man symbionts route? That is so CHEESY! Proceed.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »