Reviews for The World's On Fire
CSIfan8686 chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I know i'm a bit late in reviewing this story, but i had to.

I loved it. The way caught their emotions was perfect.

I admit that i almost stopped reading when the neame 'Teri' popped up though. LOL.

Very well written.

Lynne
gsrbritfan chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Brilliant story, very well written. i love your writing technique is lovely. i hope you write much more soon
GSRgodivagirl chapter 21 . 2/25/2009
WOW!... All I can say is. That story is better than any I could have read in a book from the library... WELL DONE.
My Kate chapter 21 . 1/30/2009
just came upon this story while searching through the archives...what an excellent piece of writing...thank you for an enjoyable night of reading...A
WalkerTRngr chapter 21 . 1/29/2008
Simply Amazing!
WalkerTRngr chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
Fantastic!
WalkerTRngr chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Great job... can't wait to get to chapter two!
jenstog chapter 21 . 10/24/2007
Just reading this today... one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read about GSR. It was so touching and yet it stayed true-to-character. I absolutely loved it and am pleased to add it to my favorites!
Emma chapter 21 . 9/17/2007
hi! i thought that this was so good you never get to see that side of grissom are you going to write a sequel please do- yoiu know the team finding out, baby etc. I thought all your story was good nothing really wrong with it just keep doing wat your doing cya.

EMMA
tiana3826 chapter 21 . 9/8/2007
Hey! That was such a great story! I always put off the longs ones so I can read them in a sitting and I'm glad I waited for yours! It was amazing ] I can't wait to read more from you! Keep up the great work!
Jessica chapter 21 . 4/9/2007
I just finished reading your story and it was very good. I like how you ended it! GOOD JOB :D
Sandie chapter 21 . 2/8/2007
Dear "Sweet". EXCELLENT STORY! I was going to ask u if u watched tonite's show, but i could tell by the spelling that u are from either England or Australlia (hope that's spelled right), I do not want to offend. Loved the scene where Grissom cries into Sara's shoulder and says I love u at the end. I' just wish this would happen on the show. U guys must be in the sixth season or going to be. Wait tillu see the end of that season! I've written a few people about the show and a couple of them don't watch anymore, i don't get it. But people have their reasons, so anyway. If u want to e-mail me, that's fine, if not, that's ok. I may have mailed u before, your name if familliar, so that's it Great Story! if u do e-mail, please name the story so i know it's u. bye!
Sandie chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
AT FIRST I DID NOT SEE THE CSI MIAMI PUN, NOW I UNDERSTAND IT (hahahaha) LOVED IT! STILL LAUGHING! REALLY GOOD STORY SO FAR WILL WRITE REVIEW AFTER I FINISH READING THIS! SO WHERE ARE MY BROWNIE POINTS, OR DO I WIN WARRICK? NO? WELL, SO MUCH FOR CONTESTS. BYE FOR NOW!
RenLissa chapter 21 . 1/16/2007
I'm excited to read this final chapter, but a little sad too - what am I going to look forward to now? I think I'll have to go back and read the whole thing again from the beginning. And then I'll have to hope that you start up another story. That last line really is genius.
ascifigirl chapter 21 . 1/15/2007
i really enjoyed this. thanks so much for sharing. now i am off to see what other stories you have written.