Reviews for Loved Until Tomorrow
Meliverus chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Please update this? It would be a shame to abandon such a good story at this point!
Queen Alexandrine Jennings chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Update
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Update this soon please.
forestreject chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Hope Remus understands what she said about that last part and not think she meant as a brother or something. Man can he be thick.
Rachel Smmons chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
please finish at least one of ur storys please :)
Rachel Simmons chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
i love this hg/rl pairing not as much as i love hg/ss mind u but i like it alot in ths story ive found myself screaming out at scenes "oh, sh*t!" cause of the way u direct the conversations thank you for this amazing story
rachel simmons chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is very confusing i barely realized who she was seeing and who she was being consoled by hope the other chapters arent this confusing
MegaNerdAlert chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
You know, I really think you should finish this. Even if you just wrap it up in one or two more chapters. It's great story. But it REALLY NEEDS AN ENDING! lol

I know it's been a while since you updated this one, but I encourage you to dust off the cover and finish it. It really is quite good.
Lola the Evil Bunny chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Please write more SOON 3
Lola the Evil Bunny chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I really like this story so far ]
LeaFairy124 chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Really fantastic story so far! I really like the plot of Hermione getting pregnant by Bill and becoming friends and more with Remus. Very original and excellently well written. I also love the friendship Hermione has with Sirius and her somewhat friendship with Severus as well.

Love that everyone now knows that Hermione's pregnant and their reactions were all great and I'm definitely looking forward to the truth finally coming out about who the daddy is... The drama... LOL.

I also adore Harry and his jealously over how close Hermione and Remus are. *sigh* Oh Harry.

Anyhoo, I really did enjoy reading this and I definitely hope to read more in the future! Thanks for writing!
Aerianna Lupin chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
OMG This is so good! I really hope you don't plan on abandoning it. I can't wait to see if you update! :)
Green Penguin chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
feeling guilty yet? i'd love to see what happens next (i can totally see remus as a daddy figure to a cute little baby, he's just so great a character-whaah! i want him for christmas!)

anyhoo, hope you still have some more lurking about on your hard drive somewhere. i'd love to see where this one's going!
Masara chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
I apologize in advance; I was raised by an English teacher.

there/they're/their...

there, as in "I found it over there" (location)

their, "He's their baby." possessive

they're, they are, "They're going somewhere"

Now that I've got that over with, I really like your story, I'm greatly enjoying reading it.
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I just had to read this story again-its too good to pass up and wow, what a situation for everyone to get around and such. amazing story, and very different.

i love lupin! and hermione's very believeable in this story-hope you can keep going on it, dust off your hard drive or notebooks or whatever. you've left it at too good a point at the moment.

keep it up! i'd love to see what'll happen next for everyone!