Reviews for For Earth is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
KateNightSword chapter 14 . 8/26
All I can say is... wow

This is one of the most tragic, shocking, and surprising fan fictions I have ever read. You have talent, please don't waste it.
censoredHurts chapter 14 . 2/24
I read this with not too much thought given to what the story might be about and I have to say that I really, really love the way that it has been written. You've done an incredible job with the switching of memories, the narrative and Draco's feelings. I normally don't like first person narratives for either Hermione or Draco but I really, really liked this story. I think I will read it again.
I'm a little miffed at how sudden their romance was and the fact that the Justice didn't intervene in the fight..perhaps if the story had been longer, things would have panned out better?
That being said, I really, really loved the way you wrote it and I'm going to be coming back to read this again just for the sheer pleasure of the frame you've put it in.
I also love the title and perhaps, just a little- the characterization. Thank you. I hope you're well. :')
Love Vejiita chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Hi!

I start reading this story, just the prologue... But before continou i would like to know if its finished?
P.D: the 1st line of notes make me bursted into laugh. Lol!

Bye
X.O.X.O
Neakco chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
The ending, it seemed so much like everything was going...you write like I do. You let the story write itself and accept the consiquences of the outcome. I highly enjoyed this story and will have to read your newer works.

adara1103 chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
OMG! This story is so sad. It made me want to cry.
C.M. Wilson chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Annnnnd a sequel comes along and Draco doesn't get the Kiss. _ LOL. Please?
YoshieTaka chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Beautiful. I can't find any words to describe the swirl of emotions and thoughts inside my head right now. But this fan fiction was amazing.
Of course, your story does have a few flies here and there (f.e. I find the whole Ron thing not explained thoroughly enough - I didn't understand why he would react so dramatically and why Hermione hadn't gone straight to McGonagall, or why she hadn't petrified Ron and taken his wand to ensure he wouldn't be able to harm anyone, and I believe there were some minor grammar errors, but nothing that would ruin the overall impression the story gives away).
From the beginning, I somewhat hoped in two things. One, that you would let Draco live, the other that you wouldn't. Because really, the latter is for the best. If Draco didn't receive the Kiss, your story would become only one of the hundreds, simple, unsurprising, and it would lose my interest. So even though my heart ached for the couple and their love and I cursed the hell out of you and Rowling after a few seconds of gaping at the last words, the important thing is that the end brought tears to my eyes - and that is, I believe, what all writers aim for. Congratulations.
M chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Oh, I honestly want to cry an ocean right now! I'm still trying to hold back tears. :'(
ValerieMalfoy2506 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOO IM CRYING. THIS IS SAD. I DONT LIKE IT. I DIDNT LIKE DRACO DYING. IS SO UNFAIRR. NOT EVEN A KISS GOODBYE OR SOMETHING FROM HERMIONE?! NO. LIKE I LIKE THIS STORY BUT I HATE THE ENDING. Ughhh sorry for the caps but i just finished reading and i felt i had to let everything out :'(. Good story. Thanks for making me cry.
Much love,
Valerie
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
but it was self defense! people can kill someone if that particular person is about to kill them...not fair!
i like the story i just wish draco hadnt gotten the dementor's kiss...:-(
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
that was certainly an enlightening flashback! but did he have to tell it so harshly! but i cant believe that lucius would ever be in love with lily! shocking!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
intense chapter! i like it!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
i really dont like it when draco insults ron like that! sure ron's immature and all that but i dont think he deserves to be insulted like that!
the kiss between them was pretty nice...im glad that draco liked it! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
this was a pretty nice memory! will the judge believe it's just hormones?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
i dont understand why the judges took out memories from his childhood?
are they trying to say that because he was treated badly as a children...that led to some mental problems?