Reviews for Claustrophobic
CincinnatiGhoul chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
i love this! this is exactly what i've been looking for! thank you for writing it, it's very well done. hope you're having a wonderful day!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
It's a good story I mean who would have Imagined the doctor being claustrophobic it's funny and I like it :)
LBZIP chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Claustrophobic, I love it ! It's a good thing the Tardis is bigger on the inside.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I like this :)
tavern fern chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
That was adorable!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Cute story! I like it :) Please write more!
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved this, it was a little ray of humourous sunshine amidst lots of angsty Rase/10th Doctor fic. Well done :D
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really like your style of writing! Your stories are fantastic, and the description and plot lines are wonderful! *favorite you as an author* Have a great day, keep up your amazing writing, and DFTBA!
ericasfandom chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Just what I needed. Thank you for this! I love Jackie, she always makes me laugh. :P
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'll take the "years" option. :)
This was excellent! Very well written. You write Jackie very well.
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Haha! Love it!
Dagon Lucius chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was just so cute when I read it. The Doctor's reactions made my day when he started to freak out. You did a wonderful job writting :)
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Poor Doctor. I can imagine him acting like that.

Good story
Arik chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i would of never guessed the doctor was claustrophobic it's AWESOME and sweet

P.S: is it weird that im 14 and still scared of the dark?
The10thDoctorRocks chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hi, I know it has been years since this was published but I just saw it when I was searching for "10th Doctor" and wanted to see from the beggining of his time.

Great Story, quite suprising but sweet.