Reviews for Antigone
maremarethebear chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
There's a new "Antigone" category under plays/musicals if you want to add your story to it.
Clar the Pirate chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I had to do Antigone this year, and it always annoyed me that the characters what? stereotypical? maybe, so Thank You, you've done an incredible job fleshing them out, which seems strange to say seeing as there's only one chapter.

A word's been missed, I think, near the end about Ismene's walking stick "The length of intricately-carved was usually comforting in her hand"

You're writing style is gorgeous, and I hope none of the description and introspection is lost in later chapters, but I suppose it might get it the way of the action?

Ah well, whatever happens I cannot wait! Update soon?
Rafi77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
First of all, I'd like to say congratulations on your story. You are a very talented writer and the first chapter was really a really good introduction to the story. You are really good at describing people's thoughts and feelings, as well as the action.

So far, there is no part of the story that I feel needs improvement, everything is described very well. I especially liked the ending of this chapter - very good cliffhanger. Continue with the next chapter soon!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I have always loved the story of Antigone ever since I read the play in high school many decades ago. Excellent start. I will be glad to meet her again.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
FINALLY someone writes a story about antigone! thanks so much, i love it!