Reviews for Shooting Star: The Journal of Luke Skywalker
Lyssi-Loo chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Lol. This story was awesome. Sad when it ended u should make it longer. You are a great story writer because I can't even think up a page of writing. I love the pranking side if Luke and Han the best.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
Nice story! I like it a lot and I like your writing style.
Sirona Elf-Angel chapter 22 . 2/15/2008
Hi!

That was a great story! I smiled the whole way through! (especially when I was laughing XD! Yeah, I am insane :D!) Please keep writing!

- Sirona Elf-Angel

P.S. In responce to what you said in your A/N at the end of chapter 8, I think Leia could have been nicer, but I probably would have made her react pretty much the same way (if I wrote this story that is). And I LOVE Luke's reaction! I love how that's "not freaking out"!

P.S.S. I also love the happy ending!
WolfCipher7 chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
I'm back from summer vacation (it was okay) and saw you updated...and completed it! Great ending-I love it when everything is happy and how it should be! Yay!

Alien Roxi
StarSteller chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Oh yeah...forgot to say this in my last review, but it's 'bored' and not 'board'. Carry on!
StarSteller chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
It's a great idea, but maybe you should re-read before you add new chapters? There are more than several grammar and spelling mistakes (for example, you keep spelling 'break' 'brake'. 'Brake' is what stops a vehicle that doesn't damage said vehicle. 'Break' is time off, as well as the action of something splitting into multiple pieces, and the place where said something split into multiple pieces.) Also, since you're telling instead of showing us the story, it makes every character seem a bit...childish.

Do you have a beta? I'd suggest getting one if you don't.

Finally, good job and carry on!
darth chunky chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
my favourite story EVER!
twisterblake chapter 22 . 8/11/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
ILDV chapter 22 . 8/10/2007
Good
Usernames Are Irrelevant chapter 22 . 8/9/2007
Brilliant! Will there be a sequel? I haven't read a story this hilarious for a while.
ILDV chapter 21 . 8/9/2007
Good.
ILDV chapter 20 . 8/8/2007
“Who are you?” one of them said. He turned to the crew who were all working diligently. “Who let this guy in here!”

“I’m Lord Vader,” Anakin said.

“No you’re not,” another one of the officers said in a haughty sort of voice. “But I do believe you’re crazy for thinking so.”

Anakin sighed. “How many times do I have to do this?” He reached out with the Force and began choking the guy who had spoken first. Any doubt retreated from his face in an instant and he began pleading for mercy.

GREAT ROTFL!

Padme rolled her eyes at her husband’s fooling off. “Come on, we don’t have that much time.”

Piett’s eyes wandered toward her. Anakin looked back and forth. “Ah, yes. Captian Piett, this is my wife, Padme.”

Piett’s eyes grew wide and he took a moment to take it all in. “Your wife? Ah… madam, it’s a pleasure.”

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL! GREAT Piett. I love it.
darth chunky chapter 20 . 8/7/2007
lol..where have ya been? its amazing and anakin is acting kindaa silly..lol..
Vera chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
Loved the new chapter! All of your stories are so cute and well written, I wish I could write like that!

Please update soon!

Also, are you going to continue with Legal Guardian? It's one of my favorites of yours, and I'd loved it if you could find time to update it.
darth chunky chapter 18 . 5/22/2007
LOL...OMG.. you are crazy. I like it, lol.. keep upadte!