Reviews for These Crimson eyes
dan chapter 8 . 3/25
great story!
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 8 . 3/15
I cant wait, is he gonna be on team 7 or a completely different team?
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 3 . 3/15
for the love of all that is holy and good in the world I formally beg you on my knees in complete desperation do NOT. put Naruto in green spandex. PLEASE?!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Please update! :D
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
I love this fic! I never expected you to make LEE steal the forbidden scroll! It's unbelievable, insane, incredulous, annnnnnd beyond my imagination! I also love the idea of Naruto having fangirls! I mean, he DESERVES it! With his super cutie blue dazzling starry mystifying eyes and blindingly charming myschievous smile, he doesn't deserve to be the village pariah but deserves to be the HOTTEST AND CUTEST NINJA EVER EXISTED!

SO PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ update! I love this so much! The part in which how he got rid of the fangirls is just plain cute xD Though I'm guessing you're probably gonna ignore my pleading and continue whatever you're doing seeing how you haven't updated for more than 5 YEARS! At the very fricken least post an announcement saying you're gonna abandon/discontinue it or put it on hiatus or something, or put it up for adoption! (#O′)
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I seem to remember that the Hyuga Kidnapping happened when Hinata and the Rookie 9 were 3, while the Uchiha Genocide happened when Sasuke and the Rookie 9 were 8. The way your Timeline is going is off as it is right now.
Mimosa Evans chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
i like this story but u havnt udated in a while so bye
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
poor Naruto. Fangirls are nuts. I know because i am one.
greenprisoner chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
i don't care how mature he is who the hell lets a 3 year old live on his own jfc even at 5 or 6 or whatever it was in canon it just seems ridiculous
saashi samy chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
very interesting
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
lol XD poor, poor Naruto... one day he is going to snap... then again maybe he already did bAHAHAhahaha!
Awesome story
SnowTime chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
PLZ UPDATE! i was laughing so hard my sis thought i was going crazy.
Jreaps24 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
The shinigami speech sound like he was yelling
ivyknightfire chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Please update soon! It's good! :)
X-elemental chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Now, that is incredibly convenient. Ask and you shall be given your own apartment, monthly stipend, freedom from caretaker,etc. As soon as you can ask!

Three-year old boy who you care for tells you that he's ready for living on his own when the town hates him, and gives the reason for it too, showing he cannot keep secrets.

Do you

A) Laugh it off. He isn't serious anyway

B) Pin him how would he live, what if he gets sick or hurt, etc. to make it clear why it is bad idea to have 3-year olds live by themselves, no matter how smart.

C) Tell him you love him and you couldn't bear having you leave.

N) Agree with him and let him go get emancipated AND live on his own, with no one for social company when he's just 3?

Sheesh. Abusive parents would be better than that. Even adults don't consider it very healthy to live on one's own, a toddler could be killed by rabid dog. Letting one live for a month is something one could do for genin-age kids, as they at least can get help when they need it - but the circumstances have to be incredibly bad for that to actually happen.