Reviews for Angel of Snow
queenyasha chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Burr! Making love in the snow is not on my list of fun things to do. I would like to read the next chappie of this Fic. What and where do our two lovers meet up again and how far do they get? Think about it!

1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I've never really read a ChasexKimiko story but i absolutly love this. this is abosolutly wonderful. Keep going.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You actually didn't think that your story was that great? Shame! I think that it is actually pretty good and is also well written, though the 'banner of love' was a bit sappy. Don't be so hard on yourself... think about aligning this on the left though.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Such a beautiful story!

absolutely loved it!
Beethopia chapter 1 . 7/21/2007 sweet...*pukes* I actaully don't like chimiko pairing. So when I read it, I pictured myself and Chase and pretended to read my name instead of Kimiko' ...Great story though!
Little Lovely chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
You know, normally I don't support ChasexKimiko pairings, but you seriously made it work! You even incorporated symbolism! squeal.- I hope to see more from you, Demeanon!

~Little Lovely
animeroxz chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aww! I absolutely loved this story! It was very sweet and adorable! :D
shaylin123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i loved your story! it was so romantic
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This fic is so sweet 'n romantic!

I'm going to read the sequel now

I luv this oneshot it's so excellent!
Rainbow Worrier chapter 1 . 10/12/2006

what else can I say? The language, the vocab, everything was amazing here. The is the kind of inspiration I've been looking for! Thank you **

~ Faves~
Shineko-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I love this pairing
silkstains chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wow. nice. and touching too. loved this so much, i am gonna maybe not...
bakechan chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i am siriously crying! this is one of the most-no the MOST! sincere,loving sweet. fic that i have ever read! i hope there is more to it!
tachzaruu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006