Reviews for Angel of Snow
queenyasha chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Burr! Making love in the snow is not on my list of fun things to do. I would like to read the next chappie of this Fic. What and where do our two lovers meet up again and how far do they get? Think about it!

M
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I've never really read a ChasexKimiko story but i absolutly love this. this is abosolutly wonderful. Keep going.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You actually didn't think that your story was that great? Shame! I think that it is actually pretty good and is also well written, though the 'banner of love' was a bit sappy. Don't be so hard on yourself... think about aligning this on the left though.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Such a beautiful story!

absolutely loved it!
1300071 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Aw...how sweet...*pukes* I actaully don't like chimiko pairing. So when I read it, I pictured myself and Chase and pretended to read my name instead of Kimiko' ...Great story though!
Little Lovely chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
You know, normally I don't support ChasexKimiko pairings, but you seriously made it work! You even incorporated symbolism! squeal.- I hope to see more from you, Demeanon!

~Little Lovely
animeroxz chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aww! I absolutely loved this story! It was very sweet and adorable! :D
shaylin123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i loved your story! it was so romantic
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This fic is so sweet 'n romantic!

I'm going to read the sequel now

I luv this oneshot it's so excellent!
Rainbow Worrier chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow

what else can I say? The language, the vocab, everything was amazing here. The is the kind of inspiration I've been looking for! Thank you **

~ Faves~
Shineko-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I love this pairing
silkstains chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wow. nice. and touching too. loved this so much, i am gonna maybe not...
bakechan chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i am siriously crying! this is one of the most-no the MOST! sincere,loving sweet. fic that i have ever read! i hope there is more to it!
tachzaruu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006