Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/25
That was kind of horrible but brilliant at the same time. I loved it!
FandomNut chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, this is absolutely amazing. Brilliant job! I loved it.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow. I love it.
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love the Moony/Remus divide. I really like the line where you say that Moony died of loneliness. It's really sweet.
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very touching. I like.
alex's wonderland chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You are nothing short of an amazing writer.

This story is incredible, and yet again, Moony and Padfoot's situation as you describe it has made me cry.

Well Done.
MopCat chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh wow. That was insanely beautiful.

I really liked how you showed the differences between Remus and Moony. That's something i always thought; that when James and Lily had died, Sirius and in turn Remus had died. By the point Harry had met up with them, they'd been dead for years.

It was brilliant, beautiful and heart breaking. I loved it.
AandBtheCofD chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
A very nice piece. It seems you haven't posted any stories on here in a long time. Will you ever in the future?
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I seriously paused after I read the last word to take everything in.

My first thoughts were: How... Whu... but... who... Whu...

Real intelligent thoughts.

I got the shivers reading this. Seriously. It's so... Powerful. So... moving. So... So... So... underscribably good. It's one of those fics that I feel I want to see for my own eyes, instead of just reading it. (Actually, you wrote it so well I actually thought I actually WAS in the fic.)

One word to describe this:

Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Fenrir says hi.
yitaply chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was absolutely great. I loved the angst, the emotion, it was very beautifully written and well done.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
"You had twelve years to forget it all, to push everything down behind this polite Professor Lupin guise. But for me, all I could do in Azkaban was live in the past, Remus...To me, it hasn’t been a long time – to me it was minutes, moments ago.” Sirius makes a good point. This was a well-witten story; either depressing or enlightening dependng on how you look at it.
SashaS chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was such a good fic. I'm crying. Really. Its fics like this that make me want to delete all of my current writings, out of shame, and spend all day reading the fic over and over. I really appreciate the fact that you wrote this.

dlestrange chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Ohh loved it :D
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
A truely wonderous and strong tale that you have put into this one-shot, amazing job with the metaphors and everything else. :)