Reviews for Mirrors
superastronaut chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That's great. I've never thought of Sabine, nor her inner ambitions in such a manner. Great job!
American-Rouge-tears chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very good. I can see it perfectly. This is what she is thinking when she's looking in the mirror right before she sings "One Day I'll Fly Away":) Very, very good capture of character.
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
"I know what smile to give Toulouse's newest protege to both make Toulouse happy and tell whatever adorable gutter rat he's dragged in that he's got no chance with me."

Perfect. Just perfect. Beautifully sums up the complexities of the relationship between Satine and Toulouse, how they are each manipulative in their own way. And-"adorable gutter rat"-I wish to god I had written that (*snaps pencil in two*).
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Nice.
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
*Very* impressive!

I love it... quite deep, very well written.
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
lmao at ivy's review of your fic. but seriously, very deep and you captured it pretty well. am i correct in guessing that this took place before she met christian?

saicho_18 : slytherin -
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
*quietly stares in awe* wonderful
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
When will I begin to live again?

Well considering she's dead I doubt any time soon, lol.

Seriously great reflections, hope you write more.

Ivy
Glow Worm chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I like it. Makes sense to me.
athenspie chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Very true to Satine's character, IMO! Très bon!
Birdie chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Wow. Deep. Veddy veddy good.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Wow...this was really, really good. You've captured Satine's personality perfectly.
Crimson Idealist chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Short and to the point. I like it. This is probably the first fic I've seen told from Satine's POV. Very creative.:D
tyler chapter 1 . 6/18/2001