Reviews for The River of Night's Dreaming
Megiddo chapter 1 . 3/11
Needs a yaoi warning- not everyone wants to read about sodomy -.-
Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This fic was actually really cute 3 would love to see it continued as a chapter fic if you ever feel the need! Lol but anyway thanks for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

xoxoHime
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, poor Nanao! Maneuvering herself into a corner like this, it's almost artistic. And Matsumoto would know what to do :D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I usually don't like this pairing, but you've done it beautifully.

*clapclap*
ncfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Okay, Nanao's report provides for a fascinating mood whiplash; it's incredibly funny. I like this take on Nanao; it's so different from the average author's take on Shunsui x Nanao.
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG this was so painfully wonderful T_T

I loved it very much. Been through the same predicament myself, so thank you for expressing it so well in words.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
its great!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was a cool fic.

I like the way that you had the report in different colours, it was interesting to read, I always wondered what the shinigami's paperwork was all about.

Have a good day!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
DO IT DO IT DO IT
DarthAmmonite chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This was excellent!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
hecka sweet. the end was seriously 'aw'-inspiring.
Lawlz chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
"She was just . . . discreet." - I loved that line the most. :]
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was just wonderful. You capture Nanao so well. :)

This piece had a fantastic flow to it. The general narrative wove around the excerpts of report and fantasy smoothly and with a great lyrical sort of rhythm - a great device.

The report excerpts? Hilarious. :) Probably my favorite part of the whole story, actually.

And somehow Nanao's fantasizing so romantically like this feels totally appropriate to her outwardly stoic character. I like how you managed to portray that even romantic inner fantasies don't change the fundamental truth of her stoic nature, and that both can co-exist in the same person.

I have to confess that I don't see Ukitake/Shunsui at all, but this piece is one of those examples of how really good writing can make anything fun, no matter your inclinations. :)
alliedoll chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
very in character. she would most definitely daydream like a romance novel.
Mandachan77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Oh! this was so lovely! I love the way you had her multitasking. It just felt like Nanao the whole way through. I'd love to hear more Nanao from you.