Reviews for Twists of Fate, They Bring Us Closer
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
that suxx, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! I still love the story, and I hope ya have an awesome b-day!
Atira7 chapter 13 . 2/28/2007
Aw I know how you feel; I'm a techie. This story is so wonderful, I found it today and read straight through! I'm going to fall asleep in school tomorrow, I'm so tired! You are an amazing author, good luck with keeping up with everything :D

Much Luv,

Stephanie
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Good Gosh! Write more!
lizziemcclure chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Not too bad at all! i actually loved it. UPDATE SOON!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
I loved it. Please update soon!
I want an Edward Cullan chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Yay...the wedding is soon...fun fun fun... um...yeah
DyingInParadise chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
pleez continue i absolutely luv this stry
twilight.roses chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Your story is absolutely lovely. It's long O_O haha, you're an amazing writer D
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
please please keep writing this story it is sososososos good i love it please continue
radioactivexRain chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
Love your story and your ideas and plots. You will become to be a very talented writer (not that you aren't right now). I wish you the best of luck with your ankle if it hasn't been healed yet. Like I'd said, your story is fantastic so far.
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
That was so good! The dresses are so pretty, and, yeah. I wish people liked this one as much as mine...
ladyclaire4161 chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
yay! new chapter! i can't wait for the wedding! also, it wasn't boring. i like all the bellaedward fluffiness! update faster! (seriously, this is, like, my favorite story)
dark fairy79 chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
very good story
GoodyGoody23 chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
I thought it was good. Ha ha Edward. Please update soon. Yay sequel!
I want an Edward Cullan chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
Hah poor Edward had to watch chick flicks. The Notebook is so sad but i love. Haha I can only imange what bella will do to Alice and Rosalie for pay backs for Bella the Barbie.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »