Reviews for Bound Together
kasey123 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
like it
Library Bum chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Wow, this was amazing...honestly. Farewell to the unoffictal member of the Winchester family...who was actually likable.
Anime's-mistress chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Well, where would the story be if Dean came back right away? HeHe. Good story, I like how everything worked out. :)
friendly chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
that was really good. I really enjyoyed reading that
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
This was a good story and I'm glad you finished it - it is so frustrating when an author just doesn't bother to finish but you've taken the time to read it. By the way - you may not have "lost" readers intentionally - the site went gaga and wiped out all my story alerts, I had to find yours again afterwards.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
That was awesome! Great job, fantastic.
zefian chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
So sad at the end but i am happy that Dean is ok. u should write one more chapter of Dean and Sam talking about chris and other things
daisymaygirl1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
This story was ingenious, really good. I must apologise for not reviewing but I was reading every chapter. The last chapter was gorgeously bittersweet, I'm here smiling but wanting to bawl my eyes out at the same time.

Oh...and Sammy crying for Dean in the previous chapter was beautifully heartbreaking.
Mishka89 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I liked this, it was very well writen, but what got to me the most was that there just wasn't enough Dean. Good fic though.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
good story
LadyRhyanne chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
I actually only now read the whole thing from beginning to end and I just wanted to say that I liked this idea. When I first read the summary I assumed it was gonna be something different (something evil taking over Dean's body kind of idea) but I like what you did. Sorry if so many didn't give it a chance. Thanks for sticking with it and finishing it.
Lilithxfic chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
OMG for a moment there I thought you'd kill dean!

great fic! I loved it, hope to read your next fic soon :) if you're considering writing one:)
alwaysateen chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
Great story! I like the way Dean came back. Poor Chris, but he's with his family now. Great job!
blazingfire03 chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
omg i was like crying when sam had that breakdown and i thought that it was realy funny when dean was like goodbye evil polo shirt... goodbye evil dockers be gone. i was laughing at tha part.

liked the story
DeeUnnatural chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
I liked it. Great story. Enjoyed Chris and Sam developed relationship. I think I would miss Chris too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »