Reviews for Yin and Yang: the Balance
Taeniaea chapter 31 . 9/10/2007
Great Chapter!
Hoshiko Megami chapter 31 . 7/30/2007
Pretty interesting chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
princess moon shadow chapter 31 . 7/27/2007
In all honesty I forget to! :) Sorry to hear about you friends it is never easy losing a good friend.
Nice Huntress chapter 30 . 6/23/2007
As usual I like it, but for those of us unfamiliar with the maga's or other animes, it's difficult to know who is who. And I think that too many characters were introduced in this chapter even if we are expected to know who they are.
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 6/22/2007
Great Chapter!
Hoshiko Megami chapter 30 . 6/21/2007
Wow, so many people from other animes! Your story is going fine so far. I love it. I hope you update soon! _
draconic skysong chapter 30 . 6/21/2007
Very interesting. Will you be addin any other Anime to this wonderful story of yours?
BasilissaSofia chapter 30 . 6/21/2007
Yay! DRACO! Please let him be a "good guy" (while retaining his normal characteristics)or be in it more often! and start a relationship with someone cool!...

Okay, sorry this review isn't contructive or anything, i just very tired and this is the first review i've posted in God knows how long so yeah.

I will say that all the names and changing of them is confusing sorry, just u change from Amy to Amaire to Athena and yeah.

What happened to the band?

Why doesn't anyone recognise them as being famous?

What happened to the events in chapter 10?

Hows that relate to what happening now?

Will any of the original senshi: Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Usagi/Serenity, Hotaru, (Setsuna), Haruka (yay! my fave!) and Michiru turn into senshi and fight youma or Death Eaters or something?

And the starlights... I'm assuming Serenity's would-be love interest in the fic (if she had one) would be Seiya?...

Hmm and I hope everything goes well for you, because I think you said something delaying you posting chapters on a regular basis - other than re-editing the first few chapters... and Valon doesn't sound too Australian, trust me, I live here/there, and no one has a name like Valon.

Anyway!

Peace out!
princess moon shadow chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
It could just be me,or the fact that they were still pretty small in the fist. I know I don't think i can watch that part!

I liked the chapter!
Hoshiko Megami chapter 29 . 6/11/2007
This was an amusing chapter! Please update soon! _
princess moon shadow chapter 29 . 6/11/2007
Love it! I thought they were bigger in the 1st movie..

So did you like the 4th?
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 6/11/2007
Great Chapter
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 6/11/2007
Great Chapter
Hoshiko Megami chapter 28 . 6/6/2007
Serenity is so cute! Poor James! Hahaha! _ Please update soon!
princess moon shadow chapter 28 . 6/5/2007
Love it! She must have had alot of strength to tip the cauldron,I imagine it is pretty heavy.