Reviews for Nothing Short of Divine Intervention
JoshWillow chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Beautifully written and totally moving. You really have a great hold of the characters' voices and how they would act.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
This was good; it wasn't as powerful as the first one, but you can feel the emotion bleeding off it. You've done a wonderful job with Buffy and Xander, but Giles would never say 'Kinda'...but this was very well done, and has the sharper emotional edge so many of the fics I've read are lacking. Very impressive.
tit chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
i just ended reading this second part. you know, this is realistic, xander's reaction. he didn't think rational, and that's what really happens in the most of the cases. not the super-tv stuff, all the music and un-true reactions. and it's so sad. so sad. i cry one more time.
Stargoddess Vicky chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
lol. writing this as a tear slides down my cheek. well done. Very Very well done.
Gee chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Brilliant story and I loved the ending
DeBrabant chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Wow...that was really...astounding. You are totally rockin' with this story. Truly, you are a very talented writer. I beg of you to continue this series, because I am just so curious as to what could possibly come next. Very very great. Keep up the good work. You are MOST definately going on my FavAuthors list...Danii
Zekkers chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Emotional, and touching. It will be interesting to see where you are going with this. However, I would recomend chaptering it.
Drake Roberts chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
This story was really good. I'm hoping you write more.
mutant chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
great story and carry on from its predecessor

Continue on with it please:)
kristen2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Getting better all the time! Keep writing. There is so much for you to explore here.
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Ohhhhh... That was beautiful and shocking at the same time. Loved its predecessor, loved this one. Turning this into a series would be a truly great benefit to the fanfic community, but that's up to you. Anyway, keep up the excellent work. :)
Skelron chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I don't know what too say this was really fantastic. It was realistic and carried over the pain that would have been felt following the previous story. The whole story was great and I would love to see another sequal or something. Anyway thats it really.
Bolo chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Great! I Need more!
lwbush chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Both this and the story prior to it are exccellent - well written, deeply moving,with a real understanding of the kind of pain that Xander would be in. I do hope you intend to continue this - I, for one, would like to see where it goes.
Banquo chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Excellent continueation of your story Ray. You really have a good feel for this angst thing too, keep 'em coming and if you need anything drop me a line.