Reviews for Was it something I didn't say?
kj chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
hey please update
Mary Johnson chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Hey! This isnt actaully half bad. Keep writing it. It's differnt and isnt the same familar fan fiction usually written for DC. So go with it. Cant wait to see what happens next!

Mary
Andiefan chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Hi,

A great story and I like the way you've constructed it. It is quie a realistic outcome. I love Non-P/J stories and in particular Andie stories. By the way, you do know that Dawson/Andie stories are taboo? ;-) Keep going, you have a good grasp of the dialogue and story structure.

Two things however,

1. Andie and Jack are not twins. This is a common mistake but the backstory was that due to Andie's intelligence, she got moved up a class or two, hence was in the same grade as Jack.

2. In the first chapter, the discussion that Andie and Dawson have about Jack's sexualitity does not fit in with the DC story arc. That particular episode, Andie tried hard to set up Jack with Jen and never gave any idea that she thought he was gay. Jack himself says in a later episode that he was fighting against it. Given the problems at their home and Andie's attraction to Pacey, based on the character it does not ring true.

Kind regards,