Reviews for Work Hazard
FaithSuteki chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
I thought that the people who barged into the hotel were Karin, a red-haired girl, Jugo, tall and big, and Suigetsu, who has white hair... Though maybe the manga/anime wasn't that far when you wrote this. But I think the people you chose makes more sense. Is Ji****maru, the spider guy going to make an appearance also?
val-une chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
I've been reading some of the really old (and sadly incomplete) fics in the Naruto fandom and I really love this one. Everything is so dark. Even Kakasasu, the main couple, is kinda wrong because of their age. I miss the times where Itachi was portrayed like a sociopath with an obsession for Sasuke. This newly revealed kind Itachi just doesn't align with the Itachi in Naruto Part 1.

The most recent chapters really upped in the darkness though. I honestly didn't expect any of it. Itachi ripping off Kakashi's skin? Itachi torturing Kabuto? Poor Sasuke involuntarily being a cannibal? Orochimaru lecturing about how he goes about breaking people down? I thought that last para was really smart though. Never seen the irony between cruelty and kindness before.

I know its been like 10 years since the last update but I would like to let you know I really enjoyed these 11 chapters (if you do see this). No regrets starting on this incomplete story. The only thing I wasn't too fond of is the Naruto cross-dressing parts. Never did enjoy stories with Naruto cross-dressing. Sasuke on the other hand... Some more Nejisasu would have been a plus too :)
Dark Lady Ciel chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Best fic ever!
The way u write... just perfect, really captivating
Congrats for your creativity and talent, please, don't give up of this fanfiction!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I love Itachi, a LOT! ...but I wanted to punch him when he was talking like that about poor Kisame. But...I sorta do get their jadedness about people being good to them or doing something for them only to get something in return. Sigh. I feel bad for all of them! ...btw if kakashi decided to /not/ hand Sasuke over to Orochimaru, what's he gonna do now?
blurryfaceimagines chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
OMIGOD KAKASHIS DREAM HOLY SHIT!

...I /love/ gai and itachi!

Omigod /who/ in deed drugged Sasuke?!¿?
blurryfaceimagines chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I quite enjoy their makeout sessions buuut I don't think it should've happened so soon after Kisame's murder... especially since Sasuke had been fiercely overcome by emotion andwas ggrieving not moments ago.
blurryfaceimagines chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Fuck FUCK SAI I HATE HIM IN THIS HOW DARE HE KILL POOR KISAME! ! GDI! FUCK
blurryfaceimagines chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Awww! Naji and Naruto actually care!l that's so sweet!
While i would normally agree with Sasuke, I'm afraid he's practically digging his grave by ignoring Neji's warning etc. Poor bby
BlankAngel chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Gaahhh! I really hate Orochimaru . heartless snake
OMIGOD I HOPE ITACHI DOESN'T DIE OR SMTH
ackleswantsasnackles chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Please please please update soon like this is amazing I need to find out what happens aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Update soon please?
mabidiso chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Oh how I wish this story had been continued! You have no idea how much I need to read the rescue scenes! And Sasuke's reunion with Itachi and Kakashi...sigh.
Aristocrate chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
awww,are u fucking kidding me?

There isn't any update.

I've got so addicted to this story and I so want you to continue this.

It's dark,angst,it's driving me crazy.

And heeeh,it's not that often you find a story with your faves.

I totally love Sasuke(!),Itachi,Kakashi.

The way you described Sasu'cakes is the bond btween the brothers,I love it,you made Itachi so possesive and protective.

LovePeace.

Axel.
Winter Cicada chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
That stomach thing was...not expected. Nothing before in this story suggested something like that. I'm no stranger to reading some REALLY sick stuff from fanfic authors, and it doesn't usually bother me, but I felt that bit didn't...fit quite right with what I've gotten from this story.
Winter Cicada chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Unusual POV, but still good.