Reviews for Work Hazard
Dark Lady Ciel chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Best fic ever!
The way u write... just perfect, really captivating
Congrats for your creativity and talent, please, don't give up of this fanfiction!
Blank Angel chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I love Itachi, a LOT! ...but I wanted to punch him when he was talking like that about poor Kisame. But...I sorta do get their jadedness about people being good to them or doing something for them only to get something in return. Sigh. I feel bad for all of them! ...btw if kakashi decided to /not/ hand Sasuke over to Orochimaru, what's he gonna do now?
Blank Angel chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
OMIGOD KAKASHIS DREAM HOLY SHIT!

...I /love/ gai and itachi!

Omigod /who/ in deed drugged Sasuke?!¿?
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I quite enjoy their makeout sessions buuut I don't think it should've happened so soon after Kisame's murder... especially since Sasuke had been fiercely overcome by emotion andwas ggrieving not moments ago.
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Fuck FUCK SAI I HATE HIM IN THIS HOW DARE HE KILL POOR KISAME! ! GDI! FUCK
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Awww! Naji and Naruto actually care!l that's so sweet!
While i would normally agree with Sasuke, I'm afraid he's practically digging his grave by ignoring Neji's warning etc. Poor bby
BlankAngel chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Gaahhh! I really hate Orochimaru . heartless snake
OMIGOD I HOPE ITACHI DOESN'T DIE OR SMTH
ackleswantsasnackles chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Please please please update soon like this is amazing I need to find out what happens aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Update soon please?
mabidiso chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Oh how I wish this story had been continued! You have no idea how much I need to read the rescue scenes! And Sasuke's reunion with Itachi and Kakashi...sigh.
Aristocrate chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
awww,are u fucking kidding me?

There isn't any update.

I've got so addicted to this story and I so want you to continue this.

It's dark,angst,it's driving me crazy.

And heeeh,it's not that often you find a story with your faves.

I totally love Sasuke(!),Itachi,Kakashi.

The way you described Sasu'cakes is the bond btween the brothers,I love it,you made Itachi so possesive and protective.

LovePeace.

Axel.
Winter Cicada chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
That stomach thing was...not expected. Nothing before in this story suggested something like that. I'm no stranger to reading some REALLY sick stuff from fanfic authors, and it doesn't usually bother me, but I felt that bit didn't...fit quite right with what I've gotten from this story.
Winter Cicada chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Unusual POV, but still good.
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
This is a great story and even though you haven't updated in years I still thought I'd let you know how great I thought it was :)
littleonegi chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Read the whole thing. I like it very much.

I hope you come back to finish it off.