Reviews for Work Hazard
ackleswantsasnackles chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Please please please update soon like this is amazing I need to find out what happens aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Update soon please?
mabidiso chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Oh how I wish this story had been continued! You have no idea how much I need to read the rescue scenes! And Sasuke's reunion with Itachi and Kakashi...sigh.
Aristocrate chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
awww,are u fucking kidding me?

There isn't any update.

I've got so addicted to this story and I so want you to continue this.

It's dark,angst,it's driving me crazy.

And heeeh,it's not that often you find a story with your faves.

I totally love Sasuke(!),Itachi,Kakashi.

The way you described Sasu'cakes is the bond btween the brothers,I love it,you made Itachi so possesive and protective.

LovePeace.

Axel.
Winter Cicada chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
That stomach thing was...not expected. Nothing before in this story suggested something like that. I'm no stranger to reading some REALLY sick stuff from fanfic authors, and it doesn't usually bother me, but I felt that bit didn't...fit quite right with what I've gotten from this story.
Winter Cicada chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Unusual POV, but still good.
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
This is a great story and even though you haven't updated in years I still thought I'd let you know how great I thought it was :)
littleonegi chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Read the whole thing. I like it very much.

I hope you come back to finish it off.
StuckOnReplay chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
This story is awesome.

Nice going.

Really enjoyed it alot. Hope you update soon (:
Nitinha56 chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
It's been 4 years and you still haven't updated so I doubt you ever will but just in case I'll be waiting.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
absolutely love it and can not wait to read more.
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
OMG! Update please! Its been like 4 years
alpharoyale chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OMG, I am addicted.

This is amazing, how can someone have this much power, *glazed look coming over my eyes* "I am under your command,Master"

More CHAPTERS!
Torad chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Aw! Poor Naru! Although he kinda deserves it. If I were Sasuke I would be getting annoyed by now. Everyone keeps stealin' his cancer stix! Anyways, lurv it beyond belief! Ur an amazing writer! U should write a book! No, seriously, you should. Some of the most popular books sound like they were written by a ten year old. Anyways, keep up the fantastic work!
UchihaJIS chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
A lot of suspense.

I enjoy reading about Itachi's protectiveness over his Otouto and also the way you described Itachi's personality. It was very... intriguing.

Please update.