Reviews for KP The Light at the End
all forms of fluff chapter 55 . 10/25/2013
Crap, I was hopeing that this would be further down the line to completion. Well It might just be. I get the impression that this was written after the Trinity sitch. So maybe it picks up there if so I must congratulate you. If not then ... I don't know what but it would suck. I thank you for the story and am off to see the next one.
Sammyboy94 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Heart problems?
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 55 . 9/5/2012
A full week.

I spent a full week reading the entire saga you have crafted, every bit, looking forward to the wedding between ron and Kim.

And... there is no wedding.

But, either way, this saga was, and still is, wondrous and beautiful beyond anything I have ever read in the Kim Possible archives, or most stories anywhere for that matter. It doesn't slander the characters, it is extremely close to the source material while actually growing past that, the romance is extremely believable, the moral issues and related things are well thought through and not overwhelming, and overall, this is a masterpiece of fan fiction, one of the few pieces that easily beat the source material.

All I wonder is this.

Why did it have to end? ;;
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 55 . 8/18/2009
I SURE HOPE THIS IS NOT THE THE END OF THE STORY I AM JUST GETTING INTO IT PLEASE KEEP IT GOING I LOVE TO SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT I THINK U SHOULD PUT IN A GUEST STAR IN THE STORY NAMELY SUPERMAN THAT WOULD BE VERY COOL IF ANY OR BETTER YET THE PLANETEERS TO COME AND VIST KIM AND RON U COULD PUT THE WHEELER IS KIMS COUSIN AND THAT THEY WAS ALSO GOING TO BE IN THE WEDDING TO BUT WHAT THEY DID NOT KNOW IS THAT SKUM AND PLUNDER WAS ALSO THERE IN MILDTON DOING THERE EVIL THING WELL U CAN PICK IT UP FROM THERE BUT TILL THEN THE POWER IS YOURS
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
didn't you read the mr. Ranchero's review...we've lost a great writer...and here i was...w8ting for almost a year for the conclusion of the story...thinking all he had was just a writer's block.

even in a small way...he will live forever...through his works...of fanfiction.
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 55 . 5/23/2009
i sure hope this is not the end of the story i was just getting into it i hope u keep it going i would really love to see how it ends please oh please keep it going
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 55 . 5/10/2009
i sure hope this is not the end the store i mean its just getting good please keep it going i like to see how it ends please
Ranchero D chapter 55 . 4/17/2009
For those who don't know at this time, I do have some very sad news to convey.

This fabulous author Commander Argus, James Nelson Binch in real life, was tragically killed in a bicycle/auto accident last Dec 1st 2008.

He was on his way home from work, and his bike was struck from behind while travelling on a public roadway.

This news has come to the Kim Possible fandom rather late due to his sudden disappearance from public view last December, and peoples' reluctance to interrupt what may have been a simple hiatus from the 'net. I finally tired of giving Argus a break, and decided to Google his real name in an attempt to find him and 'chew him out' for depriving his friends and fans of his presence in the Kimmunity.

I was truly shocked with free-flowing tears to discover the truth, and I immediately notified the folks on , who in turn notified the Community here on

I wish to thank Captainkodak1 for a great tribute to Nelson, and for spreading the news in the writing world where Commander Argus was truly a giant in writing of the KP universe.

We shall forever miss you, Commander!

Dave Edney

"Grandpa RD"
Muzzlehatch chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Rest in peace, Commander. As an artist and storyteller, you were one of the best.
Muzzlehatch chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Poor Kimmie. Where did the fireworks go?
Katsumara chapter 55 . 2/14/2009
Just got done rereading through this and absolutely love it. I can't wait to see the possible continuation.
WebMistressGina chapter 55 . 10/18/2008
Finally! After like two and a half weeks, I have finally not only finished this fic, but the fics in this series (although I'm on the last chapter of What's the Hitch) I have to say you've now got me wanting to watch Kim Possible (how I got into KP I have no idea)

Anyway, I have you say - while with some grammer - this was a great story and a great series to boot. Very very good and engrossing. so the question is, when are you gonna update? While i can see Kim and Ron's wedding in WtH, you haven't solved the weird time travel that Ammie is doing and while you've kinda explained her powers in Cross Country (the road trip with the Stoppables), you didn't really finish here.

I'm also kinda wondering if Ammie is married to GJ or if there's another Stoppable son?
Stubbs101 chapter 55 . 1/21/2008
I definitely owe you a review by now, I started at the beginning of this series and have read nothing else but these stories from about Christmas.

I love the way the cast have evolved throughout the series and am looking forward to the wedding.

Not much else to say but to recommend this to anyone who wants an example of a Fanfiction that is a masterpiece and a joy to read from start to the latest chapter.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 55 . 1/17/2008
Excellent chapter. Ron has father and son talk with his dad and Kim has a mother-daughter talk with her mom. The dialog with these two sections was very well done, with both of them understanding each other a little bit more. And then there's Justine Flanner's little project and the two shadowy figures. Something tells me that we'll find out very soon what the older Amethyst's part in all of this. Most eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

- Drakonis Aurous