Reviews for Unlikely
Chemistress chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Hi, I read your story for the second time already, so I must like it, surely :-). But, to be honest, I could easily miss the last chapter (*too sweet*) and chapter 6 seems a little rushed, they could have taken a bit longer...as they did before.

So long,

Micha
Missing Linka chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
THX

It was really just sweet ... and I loved all the details ... like Minerva's gift for Fawkes and the picture ... have I mentioned how sweet it was? ;-)
JUJUChick16 chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
That was ah...that was so cute! I love it!
Ashley chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
I love the part where minerva give poppy a kiss and albus "likely"

I laughedso hard you dont even know.

anyway great story keep writing
astridLover chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
Great story! Keep up the MADD stories!
Elivania chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Brilliant job. I loved it!
Elivania chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wonderful start. Very good. I love it and I can't wait for more! *Eli*
betherny chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
OH NO YOU DON'T! Don't you dare stop here! I wanna know boy or girl, name, and how many more they have? Beth
evil-mastermind666 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
You'd BETTER duck! Ah, how could it be a dreaM?
Leta McGotor chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
I liked the end of it very much. It's opening so many possebilities as to their future life. Really well written. ;-)

Leta McGotor
Sandy Nagy chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
i actually read every word of it- or rather you read me every word- in my head as i read i heard your voice the whole time. i'm glad i read it cause it was well worth it. i'm glad though that i read the whole thing instead of having to wait for the next installment- i think i would have had to kill you by that point! talk about clif hangers! when she walked into his room i thought he had died or something and i was going to be really angry. i think that ADMM are too old for kids... but whatever works for fictious characters.
Apocalypticat chapter 8 . 10/25/2006
I read this ages ago, and for some bizarre reason, did not review. My apologies, and I'd just like to say that I loved this story, every minute of it, from concept to conclusion.

*waves flag* MMADness forever!
pol chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
This story is delightful. I'm having a great time reading it and think you're doing wonderfully, so no need to be trepidatious about it.

I am wondering (and it could just by my own personal madness) but did I not pick up a sly Pride and Prejudice homage in this chappie? I could have sworn I did...but feel free to tell my I'm crazy :)

Poor old Albus really is hopelessly in love, isn't he? I hope Min is planning on putting him out of his misery soon. Without, of course, letting Athena get smug about things. HOwever are you going to manage that?

I can't wait to find out!

Pol xo
Alexannah chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
L-o-v-e-l-y!

S-w-e-e-t!
Weezle13 chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Ace. i love it. i hope you aren't leaving it there, we need to know what happens, if Albus' and Minerva's child is a boy, girl, twins and what it/they are called. Please keep writting.

Happy Anniversary!