Reviews for His Fallback Girl
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
And wow... that was more than a little sad, but considering I've been there, I know how Kitty feels. I had to REALLY slap myself to get out of that cycle. Good job on an awesome one-shot.
Very-Bored-Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is so ironic. In here, Kitty says she's useless and Rogue was way better than her. That Rogue would work under the Prof, never break-up with Bobby, and has a ability way more powerful and better than hers. But in the comics, Kitty became the Co-Headmistress of the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, dates Bobby, and actually had a kid with him. Rogue was just a teacher.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Man. This made me sad...

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like the character development of all four the characters. Though I wouldn't want to be a fallback girl for anyone
dark88poet chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is a great story. I'm re-reading it for the second time and was reminded of why I like it. This story is just begging for a sequel. I hope there will be one.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I really enjoyed that. It actually got me over my 'Hate Kitty, she's a s*' phase and made me yo start to think of her as really human...sorry for the pun.
SazDelToro chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Ah I loved this, you wrote so well and I really felt for Kitty throughout it all
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
god, i've had that conversation before lol

i was expecting the two to hook up or have a potential, maybe, possible something-something towards the end to hint off at a future hook up, but nothing. i liked that. personally, i hate it when i read a story and already know the ending.

even though i'm a kyro fan completely, i do enjoy some warren action from time to time. i mean, hell, he's an angel :D so i really enjoyed this. and

i really wish you would continue, but it's awesome as a oneshot, just the same.

imblahs.
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
haha nice
olivejuice48 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
all kitty does in this story is whine. wah wah wah! who gives a crap!
lotus-petals chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw, *emo tear*.

I honestly liked/was depressed by, this fanfiction.

Eh! I love your work.
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Awe, that was so good.

You stayed away from the thing that i thought was coming... Putting Kitty and Warren together. That surprised me. I liked it.

I loved the idea and you're writign style is great.

Well done.

Take care!
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aw... I thought Warren and Kitty for sure by the end... write another chapter... c'mon.. you know you want to...
Verre chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I really liked Kitty in the movie, although it felt like Bobby was using her. Loved the perspective of your fic and how you tied in comic history!
storytellergirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
An intriguing take on Kitty and Bobby's relationship...and yet it made sense. It was very well written, and the characters never seemed OC...great job. I loved it.