Reviews for Desperate Reflections
Zack chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
AHHHH cliffy im so glad im reading this after it was finished or i would be super mad :) i like what you have done so far...
Zack chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Okay so im not the kind of person that reveiws every chapter but from what i have seen i am going to like this story :)
kindofabadger chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
I'm rereading this because it's my fave!

Honestly the scene with Reno & Axel in this chapter, just heartwrenching. Achingly painful & beautiful at the same time. And I am always so very glad when they finally get away from Gaia's Grotto here. It's like I can breathe again.

I LOVE this story!
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Hi can I tell you something? I have been reading akuroku and other kingdom hearts pairing since i was 10, (im 15 now) they were and are the only things i can escape to and make me happy. Desperate Reflections means so much to me. I read this story more than 10 times since i discovered it a couple years back. It brought me to tears multiple times and made me laugh and cry at the same time. This story helped me through so much, I would always come back and reread over the parts I love such as roxas and axels reunion, vincent bringing axel that muffin to work (idk why but i loved how he did that), Reno's death and just so much of this story just idk how to express this to you. just thankyou SO much. I have always been somewhat embarrased of my love for akuroku and still to this day noone knows about any of my little obsessions xP I was having a particularly nostalgic day today and came back to read this story again. Ive been sitting in my room reading this all day. Even after how many times ive read this, im still amazed. I made a fanfiction account so I could review on this. I know its a really long time since you've writted Desperate Reflections so you may not read this. I hope you do :) I hope you realize how much this story, your mind, your talent has affected people (ME). Oh and I'd like you to know that I am getting a tattoo in honor of this story. Its going to be axel standing with his head down and his hand outstretched against a wall and roxas will be on the other side of the wall, hand up against it in the same spot. Reno's sunglasses will be on Axel's head and Vincent's wings will frame the whole image. It will take up the whole upper left half of my back. Thankyou so much :) You have succeeded in inspiring me.
kindofabadger chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
I know I'm WAY behind the times with any type of review but I must tell you that I think this is the BEST! I've read it through once only but parts of it continue to come to mind and I hold it up as a gloriously tragic, redemptive story. I LOVE it! Thanks for writing and sharing and know that even years later, new folks can appreciate your efforts and applaud you.
FF wont let me sign in chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Wow. that last line was beautiful!

This story is so cool so far, and i have to say i love how its mainly axel! (cue fangirl squeal) *ahem*

anyways, i cant wait to find out what happens next

and abari...isnt that from Bleach? like Renji's last name?

PyroLyfe13
Tiggerz16 chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It's different from a lot of other stories I've read. You have such a way with detail. The part where Reno died brought tears to my eyes and that's a rare occurrence for me.
max ride0001 chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
Vexen's eyes are green (just so you know. yay slight variation but not really! :D)
max ride0001 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
aw, that's so adorable I really like this story so far! Good job :)
countalmasy36 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
this fic is excellent! i love the depth youve put into the characters. it makes the story very believable and very entertaining. i saw in your profile that you are working on a sequel. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep working on it! i dont know what ill do when this ends!
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
AWESOME! Can't wait to read more!
nameless14 chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
… I am so confused… care to explain?
nameless14 chapter 20 . 11/19/2009
XD YAZ I love it! So awesome, amazingly written, super sweet, wonderful, hot, and overall the perfect final chapter XD YAY
nameless14 chapter 19 . 11/19/2009
OMG XD YAY THEY HAVE BEEN REUNITED THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! XD I love all of this! Especially how you write roxas!

And yes to the sequal!
nameless14 chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
Omg omg omg XD Roxas is going to be okay! XD

btw how is decided the lenth of time to get to the gaia?