Reviews for Assumptions
Sreia chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
moongirl13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love this and I love the pairing. I really like the leadup.
Lemnicka chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love the line "They had lost before they even realized there was something to lose."

lazy logger chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
at first i was like who? did she end up with and then i reread it and was like oh, right, duh mori...ha ha i feel dumb...liked ur fic, btw...
It Goes Smash chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I've always liked Mori and Haruhi pairings the most, either that or Haruhi and Kyouya.
NutBuster chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Gahah, how funny and cute. )
Aliora chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Ahaha, just lovely! Everything made sense, and I loved how you made your way through the characters, with spot-on observations and wonderful writing. An excellent little fic. :D
reviewer chapter 1 . 9/16/2006

no kyoya?
emii-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
eep! MoriHaru! yay~

great fic writing; hope to see more .
lighty-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006

-runs away laughing-

But seriously though, I always knew. Oh yeah, it was alaways TakaXHaru. 8)
Sanguine Ageha chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Words cannot express what I feel for this piece. Perhaps it's the simplicity that makes me speechless. But that's not a bad thing; in fact, I think it's wonderful that it's like that _

Very nice! D
WindyLea chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Excellent. Even though Mori's a sweety, I'm not a big supporter of this pairing. (Perhaps it's too realistic for a nutso like me?) In any case, none of that matters because you wrote something in the fashion that makes a person grudgingly relent that, yeah, that pairing is plausible and cute...

thanks for the awesome read!
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
oh, very well done. It really hits right on the spot, however painful. Particularly loved Kaoru's observation on Haruhi's fulfilled purpose in Hikaru's life. (echoes my sentiments, actually, hehe). And wonderful characterizations, too.
sciathan file chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very simple, well-done, and in-character..._

Excellent work!
MushaEien chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Highly enjoyable and cute! An excellent read.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2