Reviews for What Happened to the Easy Way Out
This is so awesome.
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 1/21/2017
Awesome!~~~
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
I so love this story, and I hope we get the promised epilogue some day.
SunGokuSanzo chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
I just finished reading your this and I have to say that you are a dynamic writer. So freaking creative that I can't help but be awed by your talent. And no, I'm not just gushing, I'm being damn honest. I love reading Goku/Sanzo fics, especially since there aren't a lot of really amazing ones like this... so I'm hoping you'll write more Saiyuki... sometime in the future. I wonder if you'll get this? Or bother reading it? Well, here's to hoping you will.
Dashusi4ka chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Nataku dai kirai!
Dashusi4ka chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
no, I'm om Sanzo's side here. just because Goku is cute he shouldn't be readily forgiven. he LIED to Sanzo and plans to manipulate him to stir him from the subject of Seiten Taisei. I don't like this hypocritical Goku at all
KaKashiisWifey chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
as usual...LOVED IT!
Yumiko21 chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Is the person in Houtou castle the real Kami-sama?
YuukoTheWitch chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
perfect..thank you...
ladysakura31 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Im finally done!...Ok now im having withdrawls lol. I dont even know where to begin, the way u portray the characters is trully amazing. U have such a great talent i hope this is what u do for a living lol cause if it is im truly one of ur biggest fans i felt like i was reading a novel the entire time, it pained me to stop reading to either work or sleep cause i couldnt wait to c what happened next! I do feel somewhat disapointed that some things were not finished but i know more than anyone life catches up to u. Im hoping u do end up tying the loose ends someday cause im wicked curious as to how this journey will finally end. Best of wishes!
jireland chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I found your stories about four days ago and just finished this story arc. I really liked it. It was well written but most importantly, different. The arc gave me answers to what could happen after Saiyuki finishes. I do hope you will get back to writing more. jireland
Me-Nuriko chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
It's strange. I have read your Easy-triology, except the last chapters of this last one, many years ago, and yet, I haven't reviewed. Bad Me-Nuriko! Stranger even, since I do have reviewed many of your other fics.

Now I have reread the whole story again and finally here is my review.

You have managed to write a long version of how the journey to west and back could have happened. It's professionaly written, with an exciting plot that never feels boring or dragged out. And the most impressive thing is that you keep them in character. They are all changing, developing, into something they not quite were at the beginning, and it's absolutely believable! That's very remarkable.

I understand how much work you have put into this, and I admire you as well as thank you for that.

It's been three years since you wrote the ending, but I still can't help to wish for a continuation. You did leave us with an expectancy for more. But even if you do not continue this, you have every right to be very proud of what you have accomplished. Perhaps you nowadays even have gotten a book published? Or more than one? Whether or not you are now a famous writer, I wish you good luck with your writing in the future.

(I'm sorry if my English grammar is incorrect.)
animaeprincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Crim~

* If you have not completely read story please do not read as this will discuss ending chapter spoiler from story 1 and 2 *.

I just have to take a moment to let you know how much I have been enjoying your Sayuki trilogy. In my opinion, your characterizations of our boys is dead on. I love the dream world plot which carries us over to story two. What you did with Ukuko and the the bunny. Oh, you handled the obligatory sex scene with style n humor. Well done!

I was lucky, I picked your stories up when they were already complete no cliffys, no waiting!

When I'm finished reading your Sayuki world, next I will read DN, then Decedants, Gravitation ...

Thank you for sharing your stories.
Vree chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Love it! This was a great read! Good job, hope to see more of this 'verse. :) -V
Rose Unspindle chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
So were you actually planning on finishing this? I mean, one more chapter... sniffles.