Reviews for The Zaibatsu Project
Taishou chapter 18 . 4/2
This story is marvelous! I hope to see you updating some time close! I'm more than in love with it
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 2/23
insanity ensues (and not the good kind)... scary. i love your characters and the world you've created.

so sorry this story has been on queue on my browser waiting to be reviewed but life's been busy here with grand babies and their mother's surgery and other similar things happening.

hope things have gotten better for you.
gin
Love this fic! You're a great writer, and your characters really have a life of their own! I'm dying to know what happens when Kaoru wakes up... I'm imagining a sort of terminator scenario :P

Looking forward to your next update! Estriel x
chelszy chapter 18 . 2/3
This looks amazing promising! The RK fandom has been deprived of good ones for a while :(... The plot looks great and the characters and subtle language makes it a really enjoyable read. To do hope you manage to hold on to your muse (i know it gets pretty hard sometimes XD), i really look forward to your next update!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 1/23
I don't remember if I already commented on this first chapter once or not, but anyway, I seem to find myself finally starting this fic properly, after having it on my fav/follow list for a while, and after finding it first on ao3 :)
After the long while you've had your story online and with the amount of great feedback you have, it should be needless to say that this story has wonderful potential (saying this as I stand on the first chapter after all) and it's so interesting.
I'm glad that despite the time it has taken you to update, you still did it. And hopefully keep doing it, when your inspiration strikes.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 18 . 1/23
Hot damn I love your writing style! And believe me, I shall be praying to all the Christain,Hindu,Allah above that you do use your muse, this masterpiece cannot go unfinished!
nebroadwe chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
I certainly hope your muse keeps you chugging forward with this one. I enjoy Rurouni Kenshin AUs more than near-canon 'fics, and this one is very well imagined. I like the way you calque all the characters into a cyberpunk environment; everybody feels at once like themselves and part of this original scenario. I also like the way the jeopardy plot is developing - both jeopardy plots, I should say: first Yahiko's and then Kaoru's. Everyone is convincingly skilled yet in over their heads. Competent characters exercising their competencies is something I really, really enjoy reading. You've got a great story going here; I'll be very pleased to see more of it!
Chronic Sleeper chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
Aaaaaah! Run Kaoru run! ÓAÒ

This is so exciting oo I hope to find out what happens to this scrambling of Battousai and Kaoru and everything else!

And it's ok. I've waited seven years since finding this fanfic, I can wait longer. v/
Cute Kirby chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Let the inspiration flow, Amen.

When the notification showed up in my inbox, I was all "Ooh, this story sounds really cool!" And then I opened the story, and realized it wasn't a new one, but an update for one already several chapters long. And I was confused, because I did not remember it at all. Apparently I ignored everything but the TMNT fics when I began following, and missed this gem. Which of course makes me wonder what else I've missed . . .
Anyway, this is awesome. Really looking forward to all the backstory reveals, and Kenshin wreaking utter havoc upon the zaibatsu. Canon Kenshin helped end one corrupt government, after all, so why shouldn't this one? Mwhahahaha! (Okay, okay. Wiser, older Kenshin isn't looking to start any wars. But imagine the butt-kicking!)
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Hooray! Thanks for updating!
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Hey! Welcome back! Good work, keep it up I want to know what happens to Kaoru!
misc.potatoes chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
OH MY OH MY YOU'RE BACK OMG AHHHHHHHHH *flails arnd* I love the style of this whole fic!
crimini chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
Yay, new stuff! *Claps hands together and joins prayer circle* ohhhmmmm
BookWyrm90 chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
Yay! New story material! I love this AU.
fragile.article chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
holy cow! I love you for updating this story.