Reviews for Twisted
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 2/21
I wish you would come back and finish this story! I know it's been years but it was a very very good story with several twists and turns. So many if the vmars ff fandoms are unfinished so please come back.
jcampbell943 chapter 4 . 2/20
seriously a shiver ran down my spin at the kiss on his cheek! they are just so good for each other, i can't help but get emotional after all the things she told sam and logan! love to love LoVe!
kerali chapter 8 . 1/31
I have to say I was wary of starting an unfinished work that I know probably won't be updated anytime soon, if ever, but until the last part I was hopeful it would at least end on a better note. So heartbreaking to see the end that I think in my head I'll skip over that.
Bondopoulos chapter 8 . 1/27
So sad that you haven't updated this. It was good!
Mirandaannw chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Man I wish this was finished
AinsleyWright chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon. I know that it has been a couple years but please if you still write post another chapter. This is a really great story and I can't wait to see how it goes.
Manic Penguin chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
The bit about Jensen Ackles was hilarious, especially since it's likely that Logan would have known him, assuming, as most people do, that Lynn Lester/Echolls played Billy Reed on Days of Our Lives. Ooh-now I'm going to watch the episode of Supernatural where Jason Dohring played Chronos... yum!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Epic twist! Well done!
alisosia chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I really wish u would return to this story as well as rekindling
Dramamomma19 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Post more please. How does it end what about the Kanes?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Hope u continue
Also hoping to see more of the other characters
Wallace, Dick (a lovable Dick), Weevil, Mac
Also hope V & Jake become not enemies

Wonder, since V & Duncan r siblings, did he still sleep w V during Shelley's

And of course who killed Keith, was it Aaron
StridingFreedom chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Hey, I really love this! I know it's been ages since it's been updated but I was wondering if you were planning on updating it ever?
Mischief101 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I know better I really do. What was I thinking to start a story that wasn't complete or recently updated? It's just the plot sounded interesting so I thought I would try it and then I couldn't stop. I wanted answers. And now I'm sad and frustrated because I'll probably never get them.
lswhite chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? I hope so!
nikatsu chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
It's really sad this hasn't been updated in such a long time. :( I really enjoyed reading it so far too...