Reviews for Twisted
Lacey chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
So disappointing you didn't continue this. It was really good.
labroussard chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Oh man. I am so very sad to see that this story isn't finished. I really like it thus far but being that it has been years since an update, I get that it won't be finished. *Heartbroken*
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
This story is too good not to finish. Wow!
Joecool chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
You really need to finish the story
lswhite chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Please update soon
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I wish you would come back and finish this story! I know it's been years but it was a very very good story with several twists and turns. So many if the vmars ff fandoms are unfinished so please come back.
jcampbell943 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
seriously a shiver ran down my spin at the kiss on his cheek! they are just so good for each other, i can't help but get emotional after all the things she told sam and logan! love to love LoVe!
kerali chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I have to say I was wary of starting an unfinished work that I know probably won't be updated anytime soon, if ever, but until the last part I was hopeful it would at least end on a better note. So heartbreaking to see the end that I think in my head I'll skip over that.
Bondopoulos chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
So sad that you haven't updated this. It was good!
Mirandaannw chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Man I wish this was finished
AinsleyWright chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon. I know that it has been a couple years but please if you still write post another chapter. This is a really great story and I can't wait to see how it goes.
Manic Penguin chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
The bit about Jensen Ackles was hilarious, especially since it's likely that Logan would have known him, assuming, as most people do, that Lynn Lester/Echolls played Billy Reed on Days of Our Lives. Ooh-now I'm going to watch the episode of Supernatural where Jason Dohring played Chronos... yum!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Epic twist! Well done!
alisosia chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I really wish u would return to this story as well as rekindling
Dramamomma19 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Post more please. How does it end what about the Kanes?