Reviews for A Red Sun Rises
Great story!
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Loved it. Please continue
nljfs chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
MOre please... and lower your rating... it's not an M, at least so far, you'd get found more!
Dsgdiva chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I just came across this again. Any thoughts on updating? I really enjoy what you've done with the story so far...
Halfpastdead001 chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
cool fickeep going
Ida chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Love this, I especialy like the moment when they found the ship and the reading material in it.

I always thought that Daniel and Clark would get along amazingly, they really are the same, Superman would die to save a life of a perfect stranger, and that is what Daniel did... So more interaction whith them. Then there is the Teal'c, Kal-El conversations that could take place, alien outlook on earthlings, eventhough Clark is an earthling in heart and soul really.

Hurry and update, I've reread the chapters that are there, but that only gets you so far.

And please fix the mistake of Clark being dead... serouisly, say it isn't so!

I am a bit confused over the timeline, where are we, maybe you could explane how long ago the mission to Abydos was.

And if kryptonians were aware of the stargate-system, why didn't Jor-El send his son to a more developed planet than earth, like Tolana? Just a few wonderings...

Keep it up and keem 'em commin'
FORD B chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Looking forward to seeing how they get out of this one.
winddancer55945 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Thanks for the update. With only 10 new episodes of SG1 left to air, (and no Jack at all) I can only get SG1 on the internet. Good chapter.
winddancer55945 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Loved the story. It combines two of my obsessions. I would love to read more.
JOSH chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
Pretty cool start going on here. I really like how they are interacting. I hope to see much more to come.
Ranko66 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
please don't allow superman to die
Jei-El chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Loved it! You had me rolling. I am eagerly looking forward to your next post.
Dsgdiva chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Love the story so far! I'm a big SG-1 fan, too, and everyone is so in character.

Please update soon!
Anarra chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
lol on the last line. update soon.
Angel452 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
What will happen next? Can't they just take him back through the stargate with them? Did they tell Martha the truth or will he some how come back to life? Please post more as soon as possible.