Reviews for Inheritance
faithlace chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Holy smokes... You are very good. It's the middle of the day and you have me spooked. I'm very excited to see what happens next.
Chris4 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
This was wonderful! I loved every minute of it.
Mango Supreme chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
really good horror fic

like amazing good. nice touch with the oujia board spot

and with Grace

definatly a recommending fic. cant wait to read what else you have :3
Cerasi J chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
That was brilliant! Excellent work!
Cerasi J chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Whoa dude... Awesomely spooky. :D
Cerasi J chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Hehe... Love the domestic Doctor... Bringing flowers to the Mother-in-Law!
Cerasi J chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Holy crap, what could freak the Doctor out?
Cerasi J chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Ooooh... Spooky! I keep imagining this house as the house from the Daniel Radcliffe remake of "The Woman in Black"... Very spookyish! Nice work!
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Awwww... Perfect date scene!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow... An emotional and brilliant start! I love how open Ten seems toward Rose. I can't wait to see where this goes!
lovefromyourginger chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
You scared the bejesus out of me. Oh, my God.

But that was so cool! The mystery and the romance intermingled perfectly, and the way everyone interacted was spot on. This was just what I was looking for.

You're a genius!

Kels
human laundry chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
oh fantastic.

i was skeptical at first about their relationship, very sudden and straightforward with the "the kiss means more, let's take it slow." but that doctor tyler bit at the end was sweet.

i was, of course, anxious for an explanation on the "ghosts" but i'm sort of glad how it ended, really with the idea that we're not always going to know. we won't have a clear understanding about the afterlife until...well, after.

so thanks for this and i really do hope you keep on writing because you're very good.
2-Hearted-Human chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
This was the best and most scariest story i have ever read, you need to do more like this.

Im not joking but when i read the notice you typed of warning about the Ouija board i near shit myself because not two seconds later did my phone ring, making me jump out of my skin.

any who brilliant story, hope you do more like it.
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Hey there. I enjoyed the story. Thank you!
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Nice job again! I liked the chapter!