Reviews for Boys Don't Cry
Vukari chapter 6 . 53m
This is by far the most beautiful story I have read on this website. The way you've given life to the characters, their inner turmoils, the human element on display in their inability to express their feelings to each other...
I love the pacing, of both the plot and the character development, and I love your beautiful, concise descripitions of the emotions which the characters are currently going through.
I wish one day you would continue this, but even if you don't, I'll consider myself lucky to have stumbled upon this story, unfinished it may be.
Best of wishes!
dorya chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Beautifully written, this is one of the best ReTi fics I've ever read!
Hope you'll return to it someday.
beloved73 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
I see that it has been almost three years since the last update. But please please please finish this. It's just too good. I've read through it twice, and I usually make it a policy to avoid unfinished fics.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
I'm very disappointed that you never finished this. You have something really good, and you've just abandoned it. I'm displeased
S chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Huh. Good.
S chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Darn Reno. He makes life complicated
S chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Whoa whoa. This is it. The believeable story line for Reno and Tifa. You doned it!
love-warmth-life chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Dear Arisa, I really, really enjoyed this wonderful story of yours! It has been a year since you last updated, and I can't help but wonder if you will post that next chapter you're working on? I hope you do because such a lovely story needs to have a lovely conclusion. Thanks for sharing your work with us :)
Seth7 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
yay! good story! at least reno doesn't have to worry about barret instantly kicking his ass. how will the rest of tifa's friends react? what will happen if cloud just happens to come back to visit? can't wait to read more. keep up the awesome work! _
retired-rebel chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
This... story... IS MY FAVORITE. You personified Reno so well, whether he's being coy and sly, or raw and honest. I just... have a lot of feelings right now 3 Please continue this! (not to mention you write your lustful scenes so well *fans self*)
AzuraLoire chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
so im getting back into fanfiction and stumbled accross this little gem tonight and noticed your mention of lack of reviewers. I'm totally guilty for reading a story and quickly moving onto another without a word because i cant wait to read more, but i also know that reviews are what kept me writing. So i thought i would pop in and say i cant wait to read the other chapters you have planned and i really enjoyed your fic. Nice lemon parts too btw hehe sometimes i read em in other fics and cringe and other times theres so much detail it feels forced. but i liked yours.
SingleStone chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
The Reno in this story is just so delicious. I like that you kept his playful side from AC but also layered in his dangerous, sexy side from the game. I hope you'll pick this story back up and let us read more of it!
Enthralled chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Moar please!
damagectrl.07 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Great story. I really love the Reno/Tifa pairing and you write them pretty well. Great job!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ChocoboHuntress chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Great job so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.