Reviews for Flee
Arrowhunter chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Can you please update all your stories. I love them all. Thanks. I have a story about Criss Angel in wattpad. The story is call Criss Angel: The Other Side. I hope you get a chance to read and comment.
hunter chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
i truly like this story. please update because i is getting very good. thank you for writing it. i keep looking for chapter 13.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
can you please continue with this story. it is getting good. i am going on vacation, maybe when i get back you can continue.. i will be checking everyday. thank you.
Detafo chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I like this. It's not often I find a Criss Angel story that I like, and this one has kept me interested... I would LOVE it if the chapters were a little long ;)

Well written and engaging!

Keep writing, this is great :)

Al/Detafo

Lindsay chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
please continue this story! My heart stopped at the end, extremely well written and I really hope "Brent" gets what I hope is coming to him! Please, PLEASE continue! I look forward to seeing more!
moonlightskullanimals1995 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Please add another chapter. I enjoyed reading this so far.
BVBArmy4Life chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
please make more chapters i love this story.
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
OH EM GEE CRISS ANGEL GET EM CRISS BRENT DOESNT DESERVE LIFE! awesome story btw
Desi-Pari Always chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
okay so i've just found this story and it hasn't been updated in over a year

i really really like this story and how it's going so far, it's well written and i love chris...as well as criss hehe, that was cute.

i do hope this story hasn't been abandoned? please? will you continue?
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
I love this fanfiction the plot is great and the OC characters are awesome as well...Plus Criss Angel is by all means the best magician known to man, so I hope that you finish this because it's great.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Loyal Lady Pisces chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Okay first off the Bad Points of this fic:

Your plot is very weak at best and the relationship between Criss and this OC is very very rushed, not to mention Criss is very out of character. He would not run after a woman drooling love sick as he would be very busy and not have the time to chase down every girl across the counrty, hire a total stranger on the spot as this is very unprofessional and is not a stalker. Also you make him out to be an arrogent jerk that is girl should be greatful too for saving her from a hellish life and your OC into snotty brat. The problem with your OC is she is a borderline Mary Sue with the cliche tragic past, garners the attention of the most attractive character, has next to no character development making her very hard to connect with the reader. Also the abusive boyfriend/working as a stripper to make ends meet tragic back story is a plot so old it makes the telegraph look like an iPhone by comparison.

Places to improve: Have someone Beta read your work, beef up your plot lines, Mary Sues can be fixed as well as spelling and grammer errors here. Don't write what everyone else does and try to be diffrent, if you read this and think I'm being "OMG MEANIE!" well too bad. I help not hurt. Good Luck.
Ummm123456789 chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
wow instersting story u got her lol! can't wait for the next chapter!
kawaii uchiha's chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
love your story plz continue
KandyHawes chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
O.o uh oh thats no good...Kick his ass Criss!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »