Reviews for Unlucky in Love?
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
just in case...:)
Psychogoth chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
hey! loved it, but can you update it soon? of all the fanfiction i've read, it's the only piece that made me want to give a review or comment for the author, in fact i love it so much i might read and review it over and over.

You see, you used the real Sasuke and not some edited Sasuke which is perverted and a disorganized freak and an original Hinata, meek and all, you did not exaggerated with their emotions and lines, but would you care to check your piece sometimes? "they" sometimes turn into "the" which makes it quite hard to understand. Anyway i loved it, hope you update soon, and seriously, of all the work i've read in fanfiction, yours was by far the best. Can't wait for your update *sorry for the long review, it's because i don't give reviews often*
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
This Hime sounds so nice!

Like Hinata I love it!

UPDATE SOON!
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Oww that little SasuHina moment was so cute I was like

'KAWAI;
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Ha Sasuke is falling in love!

This is priceless, I love it!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I love it!

The ending rocked, great...but they both hadvery different meanings! P

Perverted SASUKE!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I love it!

And yeah righ he wasent thinking about stuff like that NO he is SO NOT perverted...right P

SarahiNia chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMFG!

Did they do it?

I dont think they did...I dought it! lol

gigi chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
plez make anederonu
talapadme chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Very nice job on the story. I sense more romance between Hinata and Sasuke. Their persona are the same though, nice job with that. In love stories that's really hard to do. When is Hinata going to ask Sasuke about "the Night" at his house? I hope it's soon.

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
winterkaguya chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
nice chapter...pls update ya?
kibagaaralover18 chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
I really LOVE this story. I'm so looking forward to your next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
3karen3 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
i love this update soon... like now please
tartar12345 chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I love this Sasuke X Hinata! They're both so cute in here!
oztan chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
This chapter was good. Can not wait for the net chapter.