Reviews for The Other Side of the Fence A Smallville MiniFic
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
why i never like lana not really, i do understand how hard it would be for lana, i mean clark pushing away and pull her close to her, over and over. he tell lana that lex is bad news but never tell her what he did, if clakr was like he had my mom kidnaped, but all clark ever did was tell her lex was bad news.

good short story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
So, things are deffinitely bad in that corner...actually I saw that comming, I wasn't sure if Lana would be strong enough to get away, if maybe she would decide to play double-agent, or even go nuts and become as evil as Lex, guess there's hope for her still. Hope there'll be more info on this matter in the sequel.
Chlark4ever92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow! This was so good! Normally I don't read Lana-centric fics, but if Lana was to do this then I probrably would actually like her. Are you going to write the "Dear Lex" letter, or should we just use our imaginations? If you do, I'll definately read it! Once again, awesome job! I really enjoyed this!
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
For some reason, I feel I cannot assess the worth of this particular piece of writing without being an English teacher. It was very well-written.

My only complain is that, maybe it's just me, but I didn't know what Lana was going to write to Lex. Most of the story showed her in a great sense of confusion, and her final letter didn't seem any more clear to me.

Regardless, this is definitely the caliber work I've come to expect from you, so you get only my highest praises.
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I liked that. It made Lana seem like, well, Lana. And not the evil thing people make her out to be (or the evil thing she's turning into)

There are so many Lana haters. I don't mind her. You know who I think is annoying now? Chloe. I used to really like Chloe. Want to be like her even. But in the last season she's so wimpy and gay. I hope she gets better in the season coming up. And that Lana stops with the evil witch warlord thing.