Reviews for Soldier
Sassysaint chapter 28 . 8/13
I wish you would finisihthis
Blistful2006 chapter 28 . 4/7
I laughed, I smiled, I got frustrated, my heart swooned, my stomach dropped and I got teary eyed in some spots. I was thoroughly invested in this story from start to finish. Enjoying every moment of the ride. I just hope you will come back to it one day and give us a conclusion. I want to see how Lester and Steph mend things after the picture.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 28 . 1/28
What an amazing story you have written, Kendall! Gotta be one of the best Lester/Steph stories out in FF. Really! The way that the two of them came together was wonderfully done and the friendship with Ranger that Steph tries to straighten out has produced hazards and heartache for all of them. The plot is so well developed with many elements that seem believable in this fictional world you created. Your talents are applauded and appreciated.

I would love it if you could ever find the time and inspiration to complete this. No shame in handling RL as your priority, we all understand. And please, don't feel like it's been too long to finish. You have 246 VERY INTERESTED Followers who would do the Happy Dance if you did! Thanks for all your efforts here. -Kathy
marysix chapter 28 . 9/3/2016
My heart broke over the picture! I know it's unlikely to get an update seven years later, but it could happen, right? Lester kicking ass all over the slayers, and an epilogue of him replacing his tattoo with something for Stephanie? Or something slightly less cheesy? Haha. I'm hoping!
brandyrennu chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
Oh no... please finish this one.
Rangersbeautiful chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Love this story. Sad it never got finished!
Brandy chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Wow! What a great story.. hope there is more to come!
Daffybduck chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
Totally love this story! Hope for an update soon! A definite Favorite!
MargaritaS chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! this is where you left us?! please (with chocolate covered MM on top) update again and finish this story, i am dying to know how you planned this to play out :)
Ybanormlmom chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
Ahhhhhh! I found this story last night in the midst of ceazy bad insomnia and read all 28 chapters only to discover it's hanging right at the most important part! I know it's been a long time but please come back! Tell your muse I have freshly baked chocolate chip cookies or a pitcher of margaritas ( hey it's over 90 degrees hear in California this week, cold drinks are mandatory!)

Hope you finish this soon!
Laurie
MurlocTideHunter chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
Oh my goodness...I know you've been gone for a long time but please please come back and finish this story. I'm completely addicted to your story and want step and les to have their happily ever after
mamabear19 chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
Please finish this story soon! Love it but hate the cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
I cant believe you didn't finish this and have left me hanging!
FourReasons chapter 28 . 4/13/2014
I love discovering and reading through old fan fics because you find really really good stories like this one, I just wish it was finished!
Flameprincess chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
You write an AMAZING sex scene. Very few people seem to be able to master a well done sex scene that isn't cheesy. It was hot. It was tender. It was sexy.

The rest of the story is pretty awesome so far too! I love how you handled the Ranger/Stephanie thing (even though it hurt my heart, cause I'm a Babe first and foremost. Tart a super close second). And I can't wait to finish reading and see how Lester and Stehp's relationship starts.