Reviews for Soldier
brandyrennu chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
Oh no... please finish this one.
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Love this story. Sad it never got finished!
Brandy chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Wow! What a great story.. hope there is more to come!
Daffybduck chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
Totally love this story! Hope for an update soon! A definite Favorite!
MargaritaS chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! this is where you left us?! please (with chocolate covered MM on top) update again and finish this story, i am dying to know how you planned this to play out :)
Ybanormlmom chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
Ahhhhhh! I found this story last night in the midst of ceazy bad insomnia and read all 28 chapters only to discover it's hanging right at the most important part! I know it's been a long time but please come back! Tell your muse I have freshly baked chocolate chip cookies or a pitcher of margaritas ( hey it's over 90 degrees hear in California this week, cold drinks are mandatory!)

Hope you finish this soon!
Laurie
MurlocTideHunter chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
Oh my goodness...I know you've been gone for a long time but please please come back and finish this story. I'm completely addicted to your story and want step and les to have their happily ever after
mamabear19 chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
Please finish this story soon! Love it but hate the cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
I cant believe you didn't finish this and have left me hanging!
FourReasons chapter 28 . 4/13/2014
I love discovering and reading through old fan fics because you find really really good stories like this one, I just wish it was finished!
Flameprincess chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
You write an AMAZING sex scene. Very few people seem to be able to master a well done sex scene that isn't cheesy. It was hot. It was tender. It was sexy.

The rest of the story is pretty awesome so far too! I love how you handled the Ranger/Stephanie thing (even though it hurt my heart, cause I'm a Babe first and foremost. Tart a super close second). And I can't wait to finish reading and see how Lester and Stehp's relationship starts.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/27/2013
I was hesitant about a Steph/Lester story but I love it. He has all of the good Ranger & Joe qualities. I especially like how he left Steph to choose protection something that neither would do. I love the punch to Rangers face too. I would love to see Steph say sorry first and "I love you" first. That would be a first...after this story I ask myself why was i a Babe in the first place. Go lester!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
Please finish this! Dont leave us hanging
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
They like each other and i think they can be a perfect couple
Potterwench chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Please please please finish this or give someone your notes to finish this. It is soliloquy good and deserves to be completed!