Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Call me Ishmael chapter 1 . 2/20
I haven't read this. I probably never WILL read this. It's not because I think it's a bad story, far from it. It's not because it's not really my cup of tea. It's because of your summary. Your summary has a spelling error in it, and that really gets my gall. I know this can't be a bad fic, it's made the front page after all, but, if a fanfiction has a spelling error in the summary, that is, generally, a sign that the fanfiction has not had very much effort put into it. I thought I'd point it out. I'm sorry, I know this is probably a really good fic, but I just can't read it.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 32 . 2/19
This was a quite good story. The plot, dialogues and various happenings were very interesting to read. Some fights ( namely, Lee vs Naruto and Naruto vs Sasuke post exams) were very repetitive and got boring pretty soon, but other than that you did a decent job in that aspect as well.

Slight annoyances: the first chapters (which I assume were not betaed) are full of run-on sentences. The rest of the story in total has a number of typos as well, thankfully not as many though. These things do provide a slight distraction to the reader; however, given your storytelling ability, the errors can be overlooked easily.

Oi, and finally, using 'oi ' so much sounds really really stupid, especially when it is wrongly employed. It also makes the character that uses it look like an even bigger moron. Oi, I am serious.

Other than those details, great story in total. Will definitely check out the sequel soon.
AlexDnD chapter 21 . 1/28
Your Anko if fantastic!
AlexDnD chapter 18 . 1/28
Haha the last part of his chapter made me lol hard!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 1/24
Hope Naruto smartens up soon.
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 22 . 1/23
Wonder if Naruto has mokuton
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19
Help me...I'm assuming he means helping Naruto? Cuz he knows that he can't be helped now, for no one can escape the Shinigami
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19
Isn't bunshin jutsu's english name Shadow Clone technique?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm so excited to be reading this again. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories ever, including original fiction. I saw that you updated one of your other stories recently and it reminded me that I wanted to reread this. It's going to be annoying having to sign out and back in whenever I want to review a chapter I've already reviewed, though.
The spelling naz chapter 1 . 1/8
Love where this is going, so hope that you don't mind me pointing out the in the summary "secret" is spelt "secert" It seems a pity to give such low expectations of proof reading to what is obviously a promising story. Would be much obliged if you would consider switching the two letters around
Sengachi chapter 1 . 1/4
I can't believe I've never read a Naruto AU in which the village doesn't know Naruto's the Kyuubi's vessel. It seems like such an obvious thing to change in retrospect, but I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Well. A Naruto AU with a twist I've never read before that's well-rated. This ought to be good.
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Naruto you poor idiot, it is poor manners to tell your (real) name when you're on an assassination mission (or any mission at all).
Nerfhearder69 chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
A good story! You hardly notice the incidences of dyslexia! You really cleaned em up in the final chapters. I hope this was continued, as I'm gonna go look for it now...
CMVreud chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
Lets just hope it will be actual training and not only "using the for-, Kyuubi I meant"-training montage to time-skip some years, and in the end it amounted to nothing, like in canon.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
"Kami." ain't the right word, my little flower, for times like this, and oly for times like this, you use "FUCK!".
And, if it would be possible for you and Naruto, and possibly every other "genin" you met and will meet, please stop SHOUTING VERY SENSITIVE INTEL AND INFORMATION, because even in supposedly blue or green areas, because the enemy always listens.
Because y'know because of all that Unity and foreign-spies-and-shinoby-at-every-corner-thingy you ninja have going for you.
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »