Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
One of the better fanfictions I've read.

8.5/10
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 16 . 10/24
anko's hair is purple isn't it?
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 11 . 10/23
damn Ino's a bitch
doubledamn chapter 13 . 10/2
Would this type of healing through off Naruto's center of balance? With how he heals after getting injured, he should have small pockets of denser muscles and such over his body.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 10/2
Wait, if the Uchiha Clan is still alive in your story, why is Sasuke still Emo McBroody? Fugaku's not THAT bad of a parent is he?
tenshiakuma14 chapter 32 . 8/10
Wow. I lived what you did to this story it was simply amazing and very creative I'm sooooo~ proud Into. That's my girl.
Wheeldj chapter 10 . 8/6
Ino is boring and easily the most pathetic of all the girls. Not only is she the weakest of the rookie 9 but the most annoying with her personality being the same as part 1 sakura. With added annoyances like being even more shallow and bitchy.
Pointer3109 chapter 19 . 8/6
The three Sannin are basically celebrated for losing a fight against one man. Calling themselves the Sannin was his condition for letting them live. The Densetsu no Sannin, the Legendary three ninja. The legend being losing a fight at three to one. Sort of a joke.
Henri0812 chapter 20 . 6/22
I just wanted to tell you that you wrote:

Dressed in his formal red and white robes, wearing the proud hat of his station, Sarutobi Sasuke, ...

I think you switched a name in that part xD

Btw great story .
monochrom68 chapter 1 . 5/19
Good Decision. Anko teaching Naruto. They were both not trusted by villagers! what would the civillians think. I'm excited where this line of story go.
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 5/18
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 5/18
sorry to say there's really no dynamic in the team assignment. There's no tracking and capturing team there. I know you want it like that qnd I don't have any say about it. But why does Naruto become an apperentice while the others have to share in one sensei. it's unfair. And where would he learn the importance of team. He is isolated from the start and now he can't have his own comrade.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 22 . 5/6
In retrospect, it is pretty amusing to see Minato being talked about as stronger than Hashirama here. Especially given the reason for his fame in the story, whereas Hashirama managed to defeat (completely overwhelm would actually be more apt) Kurama and Madara simultaneously.

That aside, I really like the way you have handled everyone's character here. Balancing the darker realities of their world, with their original personalities. A lot of stories try to explore that aspect, and everything becomes grim because of it. But you don't really fall into that trap, and you've managed to make your own way.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/23
YES, PLEASE! This fic is off to a BRILLIANT start! *grins in anticipation*
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/15
Great start for the story in this chapter.
2,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »