Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 1/29
Well, things are certainly changing alot from canon the Konohamaru crew has drifted apart it seems which is understandable, things will certainly get interesting I can imagine.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 1/29
So Naruto and Sasgay fought again with no clear winner are u forgetting that Madara has the Mangekyo, and even Kakashi has it, probably got it after killing Rin, still, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 1/29
So that was quite amusing seems the Uchiha massacre happened seems that girl won't be getting with Naruto unless she didn't get killed by Itachi.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 1/28
Well, that was amusing foolish fangirls Ino could kick all their asses, seems Fugaku just can't understand how utterly pathetic his son is and nobody will trust him, Naruto's learning the Rasengan now which is cool, and Itachi is gonna massacre his clan like in canon, interesting although Itachi does seem odd but oh well, not that I even like the Uchiha clan at all although Mikoto is ok, things are heating up so it seems.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 1/28
Well, that was quite a surprising chapter, I can't wait for Naruto to meet Noga again and cut him down like the pathetic mongrel that he is. Still finally knowing about the Kyubi is interesting I wonder what Naruto will do.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 1/27
Well, damn Naruto really didn't give up and beat Gaara/Shukaku himself damn stubborn bastard that he is, still, I wonder what happens next I bet that whining Emo won't be happy Naruto upstaged him, bet he will get told off for ignoring what he was supposed to do and doing well whatever he did probably hiding like a manwhore.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 1/27
Well, that was interesting fight poor Ino though shame Naruto didn't kill Sasgay though. Also Sasuke Sarutobi is the third Hokage's dad the 3rd is Hiruzen Sarutobi.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 1/27
Well, that was pretty cool, all of Naruto's team are getting stronger, and the Perv even seems to be teaching Naruto properly although I am curious as to why he never considered teaching Naruto the Rasengan.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 1/26
Well, that was certainly interesting NaruIno is slowly bonding which is great, wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 1/26
Well, that was interesting Naruto should have killed Noga though instead of letting him run away like a manwhore, Ino got her first kill huh, still weird that Shikamaru, & Choji won't be in the chunin exams one thing I forgot to mention Team 9 is Maito Gai's team of Neji, Tenten and Rock Lee, poor Hayate but he was dying already so oh well.
Drakensong24 chapter 1 . 1/26
this fanfic ended the same year that kushina was revealed in the manga, there is no way the author could have known who narutos mother was
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 1/26
Well, that was a rather interesting chapter, a nice change to the written test seem a few other variations for the first test.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 1/26
Well Hayate's team isn't bonding to well, Kurenai seems to a bit to full of herself which is new, and Naruto pranked Anko she deserved it.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 1/26
Well, damn that was amusing Ino's coming along nicely, Naruto is as well, I can't wait for the Chunin exams to start now.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 1/26
Well, that was interesting, and damn, Kakashi really abused the Shunshin, and Naruto killed again, I am curious are u saying that Kushina Uzumaki isn't his mum in this story, and it's odd that he's related to the Inuzuka somehow.
2,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »