Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Gfeldman chapter 1 . 10/15
I’ve read through this whole story, and it’s really good. One of my all time favorites. Naruto progresses along a different vein then in the manga which is bitter sweet. There’s more darkness and it hurts... but it should hurt. All the characters exhibit depth and that makes for far more satisfying relationships- between team mates, enemies, more then just romance- all the relationships feel way more comfortable then most fanfics out there.
DrFoggyPants chapter 28 . 8/15
And how does a forehead protecter signify the death of a person? Not like they're unique or anything like that
DrFoggyPants chapter 28 . 8/15
Lk, so one moment Tsunade is there for the Zabuza and Haku fight, and the next she is in a casino. A clone was mentioned but there was never any direct statement or indication whether or not the clone had transformed into Tsunade, nor the clone being destroyed. It just makes everything confusing, as while reading you also think "why on earth is Tsunade not helping?", I know she just reprimanded them for being weak, but she would still no just allow them to almost did fighting Zabuza and Haku.
DrFoggyPants chapter 24 . 8/13
One small thing that I need to know. It has been a few days since the exams and Naruto got out of the hospital, days he spent training with Jiraiya. During those days, where the hell did he live? His house is gone and he just got a new one, I need answers. Great story otherwise, expect the grammatical errors such as the misuse of "your", "you're", "they", "their", "they're" and the like
In MOST stories, (including this one) DUMB naruto has to go BYE-BYE.. as in gone for good... 99.999% of stories need him a LOT smarter.
SASUKE is pretty much the RUNT of the family, without a WHOLE LOT of "plot armor" and "author help" he's kinda PATHETIC... I am reminded of the movie "twins" when Arnold gets all the "good genes" and danny devito gets "what's left".. kinda the same thing here, itachi got all the power, sasuke got what was LEFT OVER. and for a a pathetic, inbred clan THAT'S NOT MUCH!
"feared bloodline".. ROFL HAHAHA, by whom? Someone that has no access to black pepper? Salt? cayanne?.. WORSE? Their "bloodline" is a JOKE! Even BEGINNER level chemistry could make a gas to render their eyes NON-EXISTENT (later level COULD wipe em out). This is IRL stuff, not chakra flashes, flash tags, or any of a DOZEN other methods to wipe out their eyes... FEARED? BY WHOM? It's like "fearing" a corgy or a tzi shu!
You mean kyuubi? that's his "dark secret".. the "secret" ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE on here knows? Sorry you want to make a "secret" then your gonna have to do better then that... He really IS an angel, a demon,(fallen angel), a cannibal, a ghost, a werewolf, a vampire, a split personality with a serial killer(menma), Phoenix lord, basilisk, dragon, etc... etc... Kyuubi just don't cut it.
You mean kyuubi? that's his "dark secret".. the "secret" ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE on here knows? Sorry you want to make a "secret" then your gonna have to do better then that... He really IS an angel, a demon(fallen angel), a cannibal, a ghost, a werewolf, a vampire, a split personality with a serial killer(menma), etc... etc... Kyuubi just don't cut it.
Devashish Karatolios chapter 2 . 4/22
the only one's i'd prefer are naruto/hinata and choji/ino
Screamindivr145 chapter 29 . 3/22
Ok we need to talk. Before reading this, I’ve never heard of the word adroitly. Meaning it’s not a word commonly used. When writing a story, you should always avoid overusing words that stand out, ESPECIALLY in the same kind of situation. Every time someone has landed, you used that word. It stands out WAY too much meaning it’s a big no-no. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I still had to mention it.
Screamindivr145 chapter 28 . 3/21
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 3/4
VentMonster chapter 7 . 2/23
Naruto's stupidity and lack of common sense and ability to understand simple things just hurts to read. Yes, he's young and all I got it but he's protecting someone's life and after being attacked leaves the girl alone. Why? He should know especially at this point oh fuck this is serious. Nope. Ok so Anko tells him hey we're in danger we can be attacked any second. I got it he was asleep but fuck he should be in the mindset of hey if anything happens and he's suddenly awakened something is going down. Anko gave him the speech chapters back about how to drop the Sakura thing she's not worth it. What does he do? Oh, this flower will be great for her. She talked about how the guy naruto killed was about as strong as Sasuke. But she hasn't interacted with him so why would she say that. What does saying he's about Sasuke's strength even benefit in the conversation? It's like he just can't process any sort of proper thought. She trusts him to keep watch after being fucking retarded all chapter long? He just went full retard this chapter.
Got to stop, this is just plain bad. If your seven chapters into a story and not a single character is even remotely LIKEABLE, something went wrong.
I mean the adults in canon were horrible enough. Don't need amateur authors trying to top that.
This has got to be the worst fanfiction I've ever read and for all the wrong reasons.

Grammar? Top.
Writing style. Great
Plot & Worldbuilding Horrible
Character portrayals Abysmal
Realitionships (of any kind) Non existent

This has none of the elements that made the OG Naruto series great. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
2,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »