Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Henri0812 chapter 20 . 6/22
I just wanted to tell you that you wrote:

Dressed in his formal red and white robes, wearing the proud hat of his station, Sarutobi Sasuke, ...

I think you switched a name in that part xD

Btw great story .
monochrom68 chapter 1 . 5/19
Good Decision. Anko teaching Naruto. They were both not trusted by villagers! what would the civillians think. I'm excited where this line of story go.
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 5/18
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 5/18
sorry to say there's really no dynamic in the team assignment. There's no tracking and capturing team there. I know you want it like that qnd I don't have any say about it. But why does Naruto become an apperentice while the others have to share in one sensei. it's unfair. And where would he learn the importance of team. He is isolated from the start and now he can't have his own comrade.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 22 . 5/6
In retrospect, it is pretty amusing to see Minato being talked about as stronger than Hashirama here. Especially given the reason for his fame in the story, whereas Hashirama managed to defeat (completely overwhelm would actually be more apt) Kurama and Madara simultaneously.

That aside, I really like the way you have handled everyone's character here. Balancing the darker realities of their world, with their original personalities. A lot of stories try to explore that aspect, and everything becomes grim because of it. But you don't really fall into that trap, and you've managed to make your own way.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/23
YES, PLEASE! This fic is off to a BRILLIANT start! *grins in anticipation*
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/15
Great start for the story in this chapter.
romeosami7 chapter 19 . 3/27
how the fuck did Minato used Kage bunshin? he was a simple ninjakage or not. doesn't makes sense.
gleamfang chapter 32 . 3/16
Moving onto the (hopefully temporarily) in completed sequel to have my heart broken.

Thanks for writing such an epic story. It was really well thought out and you built in so many possible threads of events and yet all combined to achieve "unity" within your wonderful universe.

Your characters are amazing and there's just enough description to give us an idea of what's going on but not enough to bore us which makes me hungry to read more and figure just what the heck is going on!

I hope you pick up the sequel again one day!

Cheers
Keep Writing!
gleamfang chapter 21 . 3/15
Dude that last paragraph was incredibly heavy and talk about epic foreshadowing...

It kind of gives me some hope that Naruto will buck the trend but in a way it also brings some heaviness to my heart about how his life so going to one slow painful trudge to a death before his time...

Anyways just wanted to review because this is the second time I'm reading this from start to finish and I forgot how good this fic was. I know life is tough but I hope you update the sequel soon.

Will always be a fan!

Cheers
Keep Writing (please)
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 3/5
Kurama! Did I get it right?
jordanlink7856 chapter 10 . 3/4
Hayate is an Angel of patience.
This seems like it could end with Anko and Naruto somehow just ditching and becoming missing nin.
So Sasuke is the cursed one who will always get the Wave Mission of Doom. Or Sakura?
Vanessa Masters chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
Poor Itachi, having to make such choices. And those Uchiha clan members, being all plotty.

And wanting to get Ino out of the picture, so to lure Naruto into the clan!

Loving the training scenes with Naruto and Jiraiya :D