Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
bugaboo13 chapter 21 . 10/25
Such an epic and beautiful ending to an amazing chapter I love it and hope the sequel is ongoing
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 10 . 10/2
I hope your Naruto grows out of the "Oi!" phase soon, or I might just smash my head against a desk. I mean seriously, he starts almost every sentence with that; he's not British, and he certainly isn't *supposed* to be speaking English. Leave foreign cultural influences out of this, haha.

This story is very old though, so I forgive you. Just please please please don't do that for your newer stories :P
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 32 . 9/12
fuck you. this is one of the best fics i have ever read.

keep going, bro.
erisol chapter 1 . 9/5
Its good.
Incredibly well-written!
I honestly don't understand why Naruto is being made to look like a retard.
harrypotter9398 chapter 24 . 8/2
I know that this chapter was written LONG before we found out the truth about the Uchiha Massacre, but it is still disturbing that Uchiha Itatchi is a power-hungry monster instead of someone that will do anything for peace and is incredibly loyal to his village. It is... extremely disturbing, to say the least, that Itatchi is just not the same. Although, I am wondering why you chose to not have the massacre happen during Sasuke's childhood like in canon. I will continue reading this, but the inconsistencies are really throwing me for a loop.
I'm reading this simply cause it's Naruto and romance together... but it's gonna be hard to keep reading with the overly excessive way you seem to be making Anko look like some heartless evil bitch.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 9 . 7/14
The thought that Kenjutsu requires little stamina is laughable at best and pitiful at worst that someone would think such a thing.
Daki92 chapter 32 . 6/27
Good story, looking forward to reading the sequel as well!
jupimako chapter 32 . 6/21
I really really really really really enjoyed your story! Thank you so much :D.
Sy13n chapter 1 . 6/20
Warning! Carry on reading! Or ************, even just read the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she live in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to killed all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the bebest way to get rid of her was to kill her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now ever week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, cutting you and watching you bleed to death...
00core00 chapter 20 . 6/10
Dressed in his formal red and white robes, wearing the proud hat of his station, Sarutobi *Sasuke*, the Sandaime Hokage, stared out at the vast arena before him. Everything except calling him sasuke is very good.
The glow sticks sound like military grade and cave explorer glow sticks. So yes they are real
Waldo Santiago chapter 21 . 6/1
Perfect ending to this chapter. Holy hell that was good.
2,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »