Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Olivier Antoine chapter 5 . 1/9
fix your fucking spelling bro this is horrendous . you made naruto the most unbearable character and he's supposed to be the one running the show
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2020
Naruto banish the orange hating harlot
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
What’s altered about the story other than teams apparently naruto is still a fucking retard
Sumit mitra chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
It is a very beautiful story. You are a very good writer.
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 32 . 7/7/2020
The first 20 chapters have no sense, bullshit.
koopr23 chapter 15 . 6/4/2020
hahahahahhaha, the plastic wrap! hahahahahaha
NineYetis chapter 2 . 6/2/2020
Good job
Guest chapter 32 . 5/4/2020
Wow, this has been a awe inspiring story, to say the least! You have done a interesting take on Naruto, and have been pretty well in how you have handled the characters and their personalities.

Minor things I didn't like was Naruto being the person to kill so many. Hopefully he will have Jiraiya's hope for peace change that a bit! And, then there's the use of the word "bitch". Too much for my taste. And, then just some misses in characters. But eh, you probably wrote this before those facts became knowledge, like with Itachi. So yeah, I am all in all, despite things, very happy about this story. Just great!
SLay KinG chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
Hinata x choji? sigh that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2020
Goodness, what a show, eh? This fic is wonderful in so many ways. The way you handle the characters, give them new powers and abilities with great background.

Just, I can see that you are working with half baked knowledge at times. Like just this chapter (23) I see Itachi being totally different from his original character. He didn't want to kill his clan, he didn't want to desert the village. He was more stuck between a rock and a hard place? And sacrificed more than one should for the village and the love for his brother. Your portray of him here, is the version Sasuke and everyone that didn't know the story had .

Besides this, great story. And all this could more or less be how you wanted the story to go. So I'mma go with it lol.
Dumby95 chapter 11 . 4/24/2020
good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 8 . 4/24/2020
Oh no Konohamaru. That boy is unbearable in Naruto and somehow he manage to still get as annoying as ever in a lot of fic

Good chapter tho, even if i think Naruto did too well against a Jonin. He only Trained a month.
Dumby95 chapter 7 . 4/23/2020