Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Oh man where to begin... I just hope this continues all that way to where the Naruto story is now this is so good if I could I'd pay you too keep going and one day with your help turn into another anime version of Naruto you are doing so we I hope you continue
Stormhound12 chapter 31 . 12/8/2021
I still hate the rape-y aspects of unity and all the seals on a personal level. It definitely adds to the overall dark tone and theme of the story, so kudos about that. The way you portrayed seals is really interesting in this story since it expands upon them so much. To bad you didn't have the knowledge about the Uzumaki clan when you started this or you could've worked that in a lot more. I've read all of shinobi war, but I really hope that it wasn't in the plans to have danzo be alive and for him to also have control over anko. I really hate the idea of Anko being controlled at all. Anyways kudos.
Stormhound12 chapter 24 . 12/7/2021
This reminds me of how when I first watched the massacre flashback from part 1, I wondered if Itachi hated something so fiercely to get that strong or if he was just a psychopath. The reveal in shippuden was... meh. Kinda neat but overshadowed by the fact that it didn't make much sense
Stormhound12 chapter 21 . 12/7/2021
Damn, that last bit is some heavy foreshadowing
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 30 . 11/22/2021
And the father of sakura would never abuse his mother... and Naruto would not say the word 'fuckin' before talking of his family who he respect...
Uday Sra chapter 32 . 10/17/2021
Awesome
BCGFFN chapter 19 . 10/8/2021
This Naruto is annoying to read, not because of his charecter but the "Oi!". I mean his each sentence start with "Oi!" You don't always say "Hey!" whenever you talk to someone he could simply say the name like "Ero-Sanin/Anko/Ino". Otherwise intresting read
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2021
Then ending of this chapter... Wheeeeeww
Well done
Silver3567 chapter 4 . 7/8/2021
Kurenai You will Not Talk to the Hokage or we'll have a problem you see...
xkurakurax chapter 25 . 7/5/2021
yunno… oddly enough, i ship sakura and kiba. o.o i have no idea where it came from.
xkurakurax chapter 20 . 7/3/2021
uhm…. isn’t it sarutobi hiruzen? ._. sarutobi sasuke would be his dad, i think. the professor or whatever.

and i am just as mad as the first time i read ino and sasuke’s fight. my hatred of him is even more potent than before because of this chapter. i’ll always not like the dude.
xkurakurax chapter 18 . 7/2/2021
yunno, i can’t wait until shino just finally loses it and yells at them to stfu. i think he did at one point? or was it another fic? i can’t be sure, but at least an outspoken shino would be badass with their team. especially with how close they would become. just strike a pose along with the other two.
xkurakurax chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
hi, second time reading this, so i can catch myself up in order to read the sequel. but if his last name is uzumaki, wouldn’t that automatically tell them that it could only be the only uzumaki that was in the village at that time? then again, i have no idea when this was being written, but the uzumaki was also revered which explains the spirals on every jounin/chuunin jacket. i mean, is not like there was more than one in the village before naruto’s birth.
Amun565 chapter 2 . 5/28/2021
I wanted to like this, but within the second chapter the author goes from making Naurto have a new background to a roughly similar one. So, thst in effect the villagers are the same to him.
Username6166 chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
If Naruto doesn't know about "his dark secret", then it's not his secret.
2,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »