Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
illuminios chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Hmm, time passes, and Naruto continues being an idiot. I wonder if it will ever change...
illuminios chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Omfg, he becomes even more moronic. Making him that retarded takes quite a bit of talent... or sheer idiocy.
Not funny.
illuminios chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Wow, you actually made Naruto look even more of an idiot than Kishimoto did. Hooray, great accomplishment.
I hope you fixed it in the next chapters.
illuminios chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
There are lots of things to say about similar to xanon personality, inborn laziness and sheer stupidity that could be explained by twisted logic of canon (which this fic certainly isn't). But there is only one question that REALLY matters: "Why still ORANGE?" Seriously, why , oh god, why? Couldn't you make his favourite color, I don't know, red? Or green?
Sorry, I just can't accept it ;(
Good idea for a story though.
Tinithor chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. The only bit i don't really like is Unity, because their goal seems a tad silly and i guess it has no known characters in it that i can really connect to. Normally people use Root and Danzo in stories to achieve a similar purpose as Unity is, but i have the feeling that this was written before that stuff was even really a part of canon anyways. Speaking of which, will Naruto learn the Hiraishin in this story?
Tinithor chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Epic shit man. Great stuff.
Tinithor chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Hahahaha great chapter.
Tinithor chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
So the Kyuubi finally makes its appearance huh? This was a great mission. So much better than reading about the god damn Wave arc for the billionth time. I like Ino's valley girl speech pattern too lol.
Tinithor chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
I feel bad for Anko :(. I also kinda like this backstory you have for her. Usually in stories they decide that Anko had no idea of Roachy's more evil tendencies and was just an innocent victim. I find this variation refreshing and interesting.
Tinithor chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Hah , i like Ryo-chan. I hope she ends up okay.
Tinithor chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Hah this was actually a pretty funny chapter. A much better test than i usually see in stories where Anko is his sensei.
someguyshere chapter 32 . 8/25/2012
awesome read great take on how it could have gone as opposed to cannon. Total cliffhanger so not a fan of cliff hangers any chance your gonna write the next part which im guessing would be shippuden era? that would be fantastic. either way it was a great read.
someguyshere chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Didn't you see the news report where those giant tomatoes went on a rampage and started eating people!?. attack of the killer tomatoes!
someguyshere chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
oh plastic wrap right on
lefkaz chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
omg! the ending is so heart-wrenching... sorry i don't continue this review. you see, i have something in my eye...
2,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »