Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
DeamonisPanther chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Lol. You always manage to end with something funny!
DeamonisPanther chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Lmao! You always manage to end with something funny, doncha?
DeamonisPanther chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Lol. Nice remake. I saw a few comma slices but since I'm on my kindle and can't find the comma Ill put some recommendations later.
gus chapter 29 . 12/24/2012
i read your story a while ago, and enjoyed it, i also read the sequel and was disappointed when you suddenly stopped updating. recently i remembered you and thought it's a shame this guy stopped his stories were good. a few days later i saw your update and was really happy and decided to reread the stories to refresh my memory after a year long break. this just stood out to me but ino's sudden insulting of anko doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason here, later it becomes big, but here it just seems random and like where the hell did that come from. maybe i didn't realize it before or just forgot but it seemed really out of place.
Hygieia chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for this excellent addition to fanfiction.
etErnALChaOsMaKer chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Great story! :) Gonna read sequel now :P You have made the Naruto/Ino pairing very believable.. The concept of the story is also unique...

Nothing can conjure as much hate and dread in the minds of the reader as Danzo, the ideal example of "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions". I shiver to think what his plans are.. All for the Greater Good of Konoha of course, in his own mind.. X-(
argentorum chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You had me from the first line, the first sentence, the first word. It was poetic, yet perfectly brief, and somehow you managed to capture everything that needed to be said in the least amount of words.

In short, amazingly done, I'm not going to be able to put this story down, I can already tell.
Armmmmy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So far it is an amazing story I can't wait to see where it leads
turtlefan16 chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Cool.
Yuki Uzumaki Namikaze chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
it was cool
powerhacker chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hinata/ Choji bah /
Kurumi-baka chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Dressed in his formal red and white robes, wearing the proud hat of his station, Sarutobi Sasuke, the Sandaime Hokage, stared out at the vast arena before him. To the left from where he was sitting, in stadium seating, were numerous villagers, while behind him on a slightly raised row were the various daimyos. It was a warm day, fine weather and the sun was bright... And the Sandaime was feeling every second of his sixty-nine years of life.

Shit! Sasuke is Hokage!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Really, Naruto can stand up against Hayate but gets fucked by Ino. That's wierd
sachi1325 chapter 32 . 9/26/2012
Awesome story! moving on to the sequel in the hope that you finish it soon :)
Guest chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
"Sasuke can grow a pair of wings and beat Anko's old sensei."
Lol;)