Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I guess I can check this story out for now just to see if it is any good
Loner Kid chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
So no one knows that naruto had the kyuubi inside him?
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
When you said 'Man Eating Fly Trap', I suddenly thought you mean Zetsu. I was like "wait...what!? NO WAY!" lol
donald7777 chapter 32 . 12/6/2013
This was a pretty awesome story.

I look forward to reading all your other stories.
Last1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Huh, expected for Naruto to be on Ino's team after seeing the pairing. Nice surprise. And that test you came up with was genius. Figured you were going to make him go through the Forest of Death and play tag, but again proved wrong. No clue what's up wih the last scene, but totally interesting.
Last1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Nice job with basically writing the scenes from the manga/anime. And wow, Uchiha clan's still alive? So is Sasuke still emo or... It would be pretty cool to see Itachi at some point, since the massacre pretty much never happened, that would also kinda leave question to Tobi's actions. Can't wait to read about what you did.
Last1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Pretty good prologue so far. Hope this story continues to keep interest.
onlytoask chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
That was great.
onlytoask chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
This is a pretty good fic. Not perfect, but still really good. I'm kinda hoping Naruto and Sasuke end up together somehow. Not romantically, but like training together. Like if Naruto still goes on the training trip Sasuke goes with him or something.
Ibskib chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
what exactly does Kooppaioni/Kooppaibaba mean? A translation was missing in the AN
Pyryp chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Mokuton for Ino? -.-
Pyryp chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop using 'Oi' in naruto's speech now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
Pyryp chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Horrible. Awful, You raped my eyes!
Work on your spelling.
warrof chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
nday... stupid computer deleting efverything i typed. good series looking forward to the next...
warrof chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
SO true, you understand the pain of heros. Your last section here is beautiful. NEW FAVORITE AUTHOR!
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »