Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
sendicard chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
"Then suddenly the corridor they were in turned a sharp corner sharply"
You should um... Pick up a dictionary/thesaurus combo.

"Then she gave them a look that clearly said 'give them the obvious weapons.'"
Alright, ignoring the "them" part of that, I'm honestly quite curious as to what a 'give them the obvious weapons.' look happens to look like. I honestly can't imagine the facial expression there. I'm imaging something between a classic derp face and a soulless stare. Probably with four eyes and a troll tongue.
rab147 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Oh, now this is just a spectacular blast from the past! I definitely remember reading this years ago (maybe 4 or 5?) and loving it, and then being so disappointed after running out of chapters to read when I caught up to where you were at near the beginning of the sequel. Damn, the nostalgia.

Going to continue rereading this and then move onto the sequel, which I see has plenty of new content that you've added since then (I'm pretty sure you only had a handful of chapters published in the sequel at that point). This is great! My Monday just got so much better. Looking forward to reading all this over the next several days, especially since I already know it's going to be good stuff!
S chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
This was good.
S chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Spideys ;)
S chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Finally they're in the same team :)
S chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Nice retelling
S chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ooh so that's what was happening
stephanie chapter 32 . 3/16/2014
loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Like, 5 of my comments have been removed, why?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
You don't have to pair a bunch of characters, it's unnecessary. People often pair Anko and Kakashi, why? And Hinata and Choji? Ew, just ew no.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I really don't like the way Anko is copying orochimaru. I'm not criticizing ur writing, I just really wish that Anko would stop trying to make Naruto like killing. She keeps saying that she won't be like her former sensei, but she keeps on doing it anyways! It's infuriating! I don't want Naruto to be a heartless killer!
Cerustar chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
"QUICK I NEED YOUR BABY!" "What for?" "To seal the Kyuubii in." "HELL NO! USE YOUR OWN KID!"
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So did think of his son.
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
Great story, I'm combing through the archives looking for good fics and it looks like I found a real treasure. Really well written, I'm currently reading the sequel, hopefully you update it soon!
uzumakicho chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
Awesome. Thank you very much for your hard work. Now I'm going to look on your page for a sequel and if there is none... I will hate you. Seriously. Hate. You. This was so good that to leave it unfinished would be a crime. Hate. You. Thanks again! _
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »