Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
saiyan prince1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
ha ha lol, i quess it starts
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
very enjoyable read!
AznPuffyHair chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Well, at least babysitting will let Naruto learn a few things about responsibility

Anyway, good job. And really, wut's with the brat of a princess o.O? Aren't they suppose to be well mannered?

UPDATE SOON!.
Iathan Rellan chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Well i like the way the story is shaping up to be. It's not making naruto overpowered with jutsu and chakra manipulation etc, but allowing naruto to progress at a believable rate. I like the way things are going... keep up the good work!
socks chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Good story, really enjoyed it and hope to see another chapter soon.
MadnessLover chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Great story.
Jeefus chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
NU ANOTHER BREAK!

Aside from that, I loved this chapter. I absoutely can't wait to see how much he grows. I think in the Manga, he goes from the the "dobe" to one of the best genins...and I think you's is better here. Oh I sosososo can't wait (killerishable naruto? yes please!). Please update before min-January. Great job, and I like how Naruto and Anko are starting to get along better. You can't really see it yet, but it's there. Will they be like brother and sister neither ever had? Oh yeah, I forgot about this, I can't wait until the point in the fic that we see how Kakashi, and others (genin and sensies(spelling?)) respond to the killerishable (nonkyuubified and kyuubified versions) (probably during the Chunin exams, although a brief 'glimps' on this mission would be cool. I want them to get the fear of Naruto) as well as how Anko responds when he gets kyuubified the first time. Oh mercy i'm getting worked up. Ok, i'll stop rambling now.
BioDragon chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Crazy, he went through death camp and now he has to deal with a demon child. Man his life sucks...
shadownaruto666 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
great update update soon
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Great Story! Keep up the good work.
Firecanburn chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Try to find a way to get rid of the orange, and are there gonna be pairings?
Baka McGee chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
a
Paul Powell chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
this was great If you need a beta reader I would be happy to volunteer.
MadnessLover chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Great story. Hope you plan on updating.
Eldarus chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
You used a few ideas from the orignal naruto pilot. im not sure if this can hold my intrest but if i get in the mood ill read and review
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »