Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Skelethin chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
I definately have to give Anko kudos for giving Naruto an almost impossible task. Though I am kinda curious, did she keep the book?

anyway, well done chapter, very curious how/what she ends up teaching him. And when she starts bumping him up to C missions. anyway, see you next chapter.

~Z
Peachcandy chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Wow this story is really great! at first i though you were doing the naruto pilot but you wernt...but thias storys good too!
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Rope Untying no jutsu, clearly.
BioDragon chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Anko is insane, insane I tell you! Can't wait for more of this.
Rin Hitokiri chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
A HA HA !

UPDATE SOON
ninjagaiden119 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
All I can say is that your fic is coming along nicely. You planning on him having the snake contract then as he is Anko student.
dreamlifter chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
lots of great surprises (the new teams, anko as sensei); hilarious scene with Kakashi and *his precious*. all written in a fun, breezey tone. very very cool
madnaruofan chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
wow, he duped kakashi... that's really friggin good. The grab of the book could have been equal to a kunai in the heart or head.
x chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Incredible good story you have going...seriously this one is up there with Team 8. amazing really.
keebler-elmo chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
great chapter, its the only one out that I wasn't able to read. I have to say, this story is defenitely one of the best Naruo fics out there. You have the characterization down pat for Naruto, though Kakashi seems a little off. But then again, with such a different world, that makes sense. You've been able to bring real life to Anko, giving her depth that most authors are unable to create. Your writing flows from sentence and is thus not choppy as is seen often on this site (and in my reviews). I'm really looking foward to more. Keep it coming.
Zenithar chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
this was a fun read. I saw no real grammaticle errors. So im looking forward to the next chappie.
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
great story
MagusKyros chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
kukukukuku, good chapter :)
The Apple's Pie chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
lmao! O... the book. THE BOOK! Poor naruto, Anko is so ic. XD
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Haha!

I must say, that I've read this story up to chapter 6, and it's amazing. You do very well with the characterization of Anko and Naruto. It's magnificient.

The only downfall is I've gotta wait 3 months :(. I shouldn't have read all the chapters in a day :(
2,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »