Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
SoujiroWannab chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Neat story, looking forward to reading more!
Kalisko chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Wow... this story is f* amazing! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while, hands down. Holy crap! How'd you get away with less than 150 reviews so far? That's... criminal! I mean, seriously, spelling: fine, grammar: fine, story: great, idea: original and finally well done (I assume nothing hasn't already been done on fanfiction), story: better than Naruto filler (though to be honest, that's not exactly hard)!

I'm actually excited to read the next chapter (despite the fact the latest chapter came out today... damn it), and it looks to be a promising story to read. Keep it up!
cokeboi chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
excellent.
Raedric chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Excellent chapter, in my opinion this is one of the best Naruto stories around, and I do not say that lightly.

I like the NaruAnko studentteacher dynamics, you do it very well. I like this story so much, I will even read it if you make it NaruHina. That is the best compliment I can give.

Brilliant work, and I am in awe of how you can put so many interesting ideas into a chapter and still maintain a good length. I have difficulty beating 2200 words a chapter.
ZAFO chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
:D

yay! Great chapter! Update soon please!

(...oh, and is Haku going to live, or die? just wondering.)
Sam chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Totally awesome... I want more early christmas presents!
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
interesting
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Happy holidays,

I'm glad to see an update. Even further pleased to hear that you've been writing the future chapters. I'd been initially fearful that long update periods would ultimately cause this fic to die prematurely (I know that I couldn't muster the attention span to write a fic continuously for several months like this!).

Anyway, good work, and I am anxious for the upcoming chapters.
saiyan prince1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
ha ha lol, i quess it starts
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
very enjoyable read!
AznPuffyHair chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Well, at least babysitting will let Naruto learn a few things about responsibility

Anyway, good job. And really, wut's with the brat of a princess o.O? Aren't they suppose to be well mannered?

UPDATE SOON!.
Iathan Rellan chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Well i like the way the story is shaping up to be. It's not making naruto overpowered with jutsu and chakra manipulation etc, but allowing naruto to progress at a believable rate. I like the way things are going... keep up the good work!
socks chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Good story, really enjoyed it and hope to see another chapter soon.
MadnessLover chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Great story.
Jeefus chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
NU ANOTHER BREAK!

Aside from that, I loved this chapter. I absoutely can't wait to see how much he grows. I think in the Manga, he goes from the the "dobe" to one of the best genins...and I think you's is better here. Oh I sosososo can't wait (killerishable naruto? yes please!). Please update before min-January. Great job, and I like how Naruto and Anko are starting to get along better. You can't really see it yet, but it's there. Will they be like brother and sister neither ever had? Oh yeah, I forgot about this, I can't wait until the point in the fic that we see how Kakashi, and others (genin and sensies(spelling?)) respond to the killerishable (nonkyuubified and kyuubified versions) (probably during the Chunin exams, although a brief 'glimps' on this mission would be cool. I want them to get the fear of Naruto) as well as how Anko responds when he gets kyuubified the first time. Oh mercy i'm getting worked up. Ok, i'll stop rambling now.
2,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »