Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Michi P chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
This is a fantastic story! Great job, love the plot, very unique. Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter.

~Michi P.
Nigh7 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
hehe nice fic update soon
japanese-jew chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Hnn, snake style. Add a c and it becomes chebi. Which sounds a lot like chibi.
Raiza chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
freakin aweosme! I can't wait until the next chapter. this is soo sweet XD awesome i'm interested what are you going to do with naruto about the chuunin exams
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
This story is total win, but the month long wait makes me sad :(
Kage Husha chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Oh no! Don't make him into a dark murderer!

Great chapter, though. Nice and long, just like I like them. Keep up the great work!
Raedric chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
You fail to disappoint, and I was astounded by Kurenai's naivete in this chapter. A taijutsu style made to kill? In the ninja world, they are ALL like that. It's all in who uses it that matters.

I also doubt Naruto intended to kill Sasuke. He is just used to fighting Anko, and his kunai strikes never worked on her, so he probably was overestimating Sasuke.

Great story, and I am intrigued. As long as you dont teach Naruto to summon snakes, I am happy. Snakes just don't suit him, although the style does. Weird? Yes. But I think him and frogs were meant to be. That, or the ninja dogs.
Skelethin chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
really nicely done. The personality you have given Anko in this story is really well done. Maybe ignoring some of her more 'amusing' moments, it is still very 'Anko-ish'. though you seem to bring her back more when the her and naruto are around other people.

A point of view that I have noticed so far is that your Anko doesn't want to teach Naruto much of the techniques that Orichimaru taught her. Is this cuz she doesn't want him to know them, that she thinks he isn't worthy to know them, or she doesn't want anyone else to know them? I personally think that Anko wouldn't teach the majority of the skills that are Orichimaru specific mainly becuase of what he did to her, that his techniques that are of the more questionable nature, don't deserve to be learned by the next generation. unlike most of the sotries that have Anko teaching Naruto, where he basically learns all of the snakes snake-like jutsu, you seem to be favoring a more, untainted, approach. Curious exactly what skills you are going to give her that aren't snake-based.

looking forward to the next chapter. till next time.

~Z
BigQuise chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Yea, nice chap. Sasuke almost got his life handed to him. Anko really is one sadistic b*h, but she's a strong, sadistic b*h
bounder7985 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
ohh nice is naruto gonna be on the wave trip as well?

and wat about kyubi?

it was frst released with haku...

hmm meh ~

~~update~

but why every month~

i would say when ever you want to~~

well thats my idea~

so update~

plz dont take too long~
Dark-Syaoran chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
I really am enjoying these chapters more than I should, as I've read them all before.

Anyway, great work. I found your unbeta'ed chapter seven and enjoyed it greatly. I cant wait for more.
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
lol too funny
The fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I've read the fic on Krakens page, so I was just hoping for some updates. It's a really good story but it would be nice to see it continue.

Hope to see some more chappys!

Anko teaching Ranma is pimp.
BAKAMAN chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
What can you tell me about a story you were working on called "Kim Possible: Project Bless".
Kage Husha chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
I only have one complaint - HINATA AND CHOUJI? Are you NUTS? PLEASE, don't put her with him. Come on, she deserves to be with no one but Naruto. Think about it...if Anko found out that Hinata has a crush on Naruto, the fun she could have at BOTH of their expenses! Mwahahahahahaha! PLEASE consider this?
2,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »