Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Redery chapter 3 . 9/21
Lol that was hilarious. He should've done his sexy jutsu to hide in the hot springs and joined in on the beat down on Kakashi the girls would be given him quietly slinkedd away. But he still got the job done lol
Shadowslayer5 chapter 32 . 9/20
This was a really great story, I appreciate it
Clearmens chapter 32 . 9/6
I think it is one of the best naruto fabrics that I have read.
Initially I didn't like your choice of Ino, as with
Sakura in the main shippuden story I didn't like or fancy them. However your choice of character for her made it acceptable to me. She was nicely developed with the kenjutsu twist enhancing her quality as ninja rather than a bimbo from a clan as a privilege to ensure our favorite blonde.
Your choice of Anko clinched it with the superb twist of merging with another team containing shino drew my curiosity to be more interested in the story.
Then there's Unity... extending Danzo's treachery beyond the scope of canon and promise of more battles and upheavals involving naruto and his precious.
I particularly applaud the gracing of him with a better professional side without losing what we all loveabout him. Nice touch too with the fortune thing. Typical of him, he neglects it and fail to appreciate its significance.
I must admit I was secretly hoping he would love Anko since I just started reading without paying attention to pairing (just read excerpts about it being different canon and saw Anko somewhere).
Referring to her as psycho was in order but as truly the case? That my sentimental side wish it were better left as a front. I guess a soft spot feeling that only naruto could love her deservedly. That's bull anyway.
Wow, bringing yugito was very suspenseful but the fight was totally unexpected. What with her being jinchuuriki, naruto status being hushed in the story and all. It was epic but kept wondering how it could be dodged or hidden with killers seeking the kyuubi and control of it around.
It was a good jiraiya intervening. However, you portrayed that a bonus could break his seal. It portrays a gross incompetence on the part of a Seal master of his caliber.
Overall I love the story and read from ch1 to end.
Curiosity:
Yugito going to defect and team up with naruto in konoha?
Ino's reaction to 3 year absence was too subdued. No arrangement for communication or heading towards creating a greater pang?
Kudos.
Scarease chapter 2 . 7/27
agreed found the lack of proper education of said team seven they learn more form they enemy and everyone lets then Karachi make him a great hypocrite with no man left behind for abandoning teaching naruto and Sakura more then just tree walking and that all they freaking learned from him ,Well Sasuke learn chidori and taijitsu,other things .Naruto got dumped on a other dude that just hates him ,and sakura was ignored.
BClassDemon chapter 27 . 7/23

So, if I had to guess:
Kooppaioni Beautiful Breast Demon
Kooppaibaba Beautiful Breast Old Woman
BClassDemon chapter 20 . 7/21
"Sarutobi Sasuke, The Sandaime Hokage" ?
Shouldn't it be "Sarutobi Hiruzen, The Sandaime Hokage" ?
BartWLewis chapter 32 . 7/7
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the sequel. I'l most likely do that after I finish is reading two other stories.

Hey that Uchiha girl, is she going to be used as breeding stock or something?
Deb.23 chapter 22 . 6/29
The Third Hokage's name is actually Sarutobi Hiruzen.
mushy guillotine chapter 32 . 5/25
Awesome, perfect, famtabulous what else should I say? Reading it for the second time. Still my favorite story on this site.
Can you please finish the second part of thr story? Also can I bounce off some ideas with you... I am a new writer on this site.
BankruptSamurai chapter 2 . 4/29
If no one knows that Naruto's a jinchūriki or who his parents were, why is he getting preferential treatment from the Sandaime?

While Naruto/Ino is probably my favorite pairing in Naruto fanfiction, I don't think I'll be continuing reading this story. Major inconsistencies like that - in the second chapter, no less - don't bode well for future chapters.
I just noticed...the chapter name is The Scond Test

Not sure if that was on purpose or not

I'm loving this story so far, and while I thought it was certainly...different I like the new perspective on Naruto and how he affects others by learning from a 'pychotic snitch' (instead of Kakashi) and being slightly sadistic himself (Hokage's grandson, Ino, random peoples)
CaptainToast321 chapter 8 . 3/16
Well. That's extremely dissapointing. When you said team 9, I assumed you meant the ACTUAL team 9. Not the random team who's combination make no sense. Him training under Gai would of been awesome.
CaptainToast321 chapter 6 . 3/16
Ik this is a bit late, but I still feel you had a perfect chance to make Naruto stronger than usual. I mean the main reason he was so shitty in the academy was because noone took the time to actually teach him anything. If no one knew he had the nine tails, he'd know a lot more and be better then he is in canon. He's kinda disappointing right now.
fmlfavedtoomuchsmut chapter 4 . 3/8
I like how she ignores the flaws of her students, I like the character you've made here (kurenai). My concern is how well suited Naruto is to the Hebi style, does he have the potential to surpass his master, and perhaps more importantly Orochimaru?
Boo chapter 8 . 3/6
Let's completely change it up and put him on a team! Lame as fuck and dropped.
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »