Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
AlexDnD chapter 18 . 1/28
Haha the last part of his chapter made me lol hard!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 1/24
Hope Naruto smartens up soon.
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 22 . 1/23
Wonder if Naruto has mokuton
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19
Help me...I'm assuming he means helping Naruto? Cuz he knows that he can't be helped now, for no one can escape the Shinigami
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19
Isn't bunshin jutsu's english name Shadow Clone technique?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm so excited to be reading this again. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories ever, including original fiction. I saw that you updated one of your other stories recently and it reminded me that I wanted to reread this. It's going to be annoying having to sign out and back in whenever I want to review a chapter I've already reviewed, though.
The spelling naz chapter 1 . 1/8
Love where this is going, so hope that you don't mind me pointing out the in the summary "secret" is spelt "secert" It seems a pity to give such low expectations of proof reading to what is obviously a promising story. Would be much obliged if you would consider switching the two letters around
Sengachi chapter 1 . 1/4
I can't believe I've never read a Naruto AU in which the village doesn't know Naruto's the Kyuubi's vessel. It seems like such an obvious thing to change in retrospect, but I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Well. A Naruto AU with a twist I've never read before that's well-rated. This ought to be good.
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Naruto you poor idiot, it is poor manners to tell your (real) name when you're on an assassination mission (or any mission at all).
Nerfhearder69 chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
A good story! You hardly notice the incidences of dyslexia! You really cleaned em up in the final chapters. I hope this was continued, as I'm gonna go look for it now...
CMVreud chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
Lets just hope it will be actual training and not only "using the for-, Kyuubi I meant"-training montage to time-skip some years, and in the end it amounted to nothing, like in canon.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
"Kami." ain't the right word, my little flower, for times like this, and oly for times like this, you use "FUCK!".
And, if it would be possible for you and Naruto, and possibly every other "genin" you met and will meet, please stop SHOUTING VERY SENSITIVE INTEL AND INFORMATION, because even in supposedly blue or green areas, because the enemy always listens.
Because y'know because of all that Unity and foreign-spies-and-shinoby-at-every-corner-thingy you ninja have going for you.
CMVreud chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Damn, the last paragraphs just are so... I don't know if "corny" and "full of pathos" are the right words but,... they are wonderful.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Vindictive little bugger, aren't they?
CMVreud chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Nice Gandalf moment you've done here.
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »