Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
BartWLewis chapter 32 . 7/7/2016
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the sequel. I'l most likely do that after I finish is reading two other stories.

Hey that Uchiha girl, is she going to be used as breeding stock or something?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
The Third Hokage's name is actually Sarutobi Hiruzen.
mushy guillotine chapter 32 . 5/25/2016
Awesome, perfect, famtabulous what else should I say? Reading it for the second time. Still my favorite story on this site.
Can you please finish the second part of thr story? Also can I bounce off some ideas with you... I am a new writer on this site.
BankruptSamurai chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
If no one knows that Naruto's a jinchūriki or who his parents were, why is he getting preferential treatment from the Sandaime?

While Naruto/Ino is probably my favorite pairing in Naruto fanfiction, I don't think I'll be continuing reading this story. Major inconsistencies like that - in the second chapter, no less - don't bode well for future chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
I just noticed...the chapter name is The Scond Test

Not sure if that was on purpose or not

I'm loving this story so far, and while I thought it was certainly...different I like the new perspective on Naruto and how he affects others by learning from a 'pychotic snitch' (instead of Kakashi) and being slightly sadistic himself (Hokage's grandson, Ino, random peoples)
CaptainToast321 chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Well. That's extremely dissapointing. When you said team 9, I assumed you meant the ACTUAL team 9. Not the random team who's combination make no sense. Him training under Gai would of been awesome.
CaptainToast321 chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Ik this is a bit late, but I still feel you had a perfect chance to make Naruto stronger than usual. I mean the main reason he was so shitty in the academy was because noone took the time to actually teach him anything. If no one knew he had the nine tails, he'd know a lot more and be better then he is in canon. He's kinda disappointing right now.
fmlfavedtoomuchsmut chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
I like how she ignores the flaws of her students, I like the character you've made here (kurenai). My concern is how well suited Naruto is to the Hebi style, does he have the potential to surpass his master, and perhaps more importantly Orochimaru?
Boo chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
Let's completely change it up and put him on a team! Lame as fuck and dropped.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
One time... Just one time...

-dream sequence-
Sakurachan wanna get ramen
Really?
Whack/smack/crash. You really are a bitch
PLenni chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
nope...
sapphire chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
...why did you repeat the whole thing? This, down to the peeing incident is near exactly like the manga. If events remained the same you could have just simply skipped it over, that made reading this rather irritating.
And, of all the things, why the gas at the hospital? And the villagers seeing him as a monster? That just means nothing really changed, to me, with thing as they are, you might as well be rewriting canon, just swapping out random words for synonyms as you go along. The only major difference was that it seems that the Uchiha massacre didn't happen.
Li Xin chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Naruto may be stupid, but I don't think he is stupid enough to prefer girls with short hair over girls with long hair. Ino cutting her hair during the chunin exams is so upsetting.

In all seriousness though, I really love your fic. It's not the first time I've read it.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Amazing! One of the best I've ever read!
No Name chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
This is SHIT i prefer Naruto in Ino's team. WHY DID YOU DO THIS SHIT?!
2,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »