Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
CMVreud chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Damn, the last paragraphs just are so... I don't know if "corny" and "full of pathos" are the right words but,... they are wonderful.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Vindictive little bugger, aren't they?
CMVreud chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Nice Gandalf moment you've done here.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Hayate, you should know better: Request denied!
CMVreud chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
At least it's not puddinin'. -.-"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
The first thing that threw me off was the fact that you used it's as a contraction of it is instead of its in the italic section.
Dr.Indigo chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
I must say, I rather like your writing style. It reminds a little of my own.

Also, your story telling skills are top notch.

Granted I'm not a fan of all of the plot points and jokes, but as a whole I'd call this an extremely well crafted story.

You should be very proud of yourself.
Blackfire644 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I was going to continue reading until i saw the pairings.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2014
very nice story. At first I thought way too much early stuff, but I understand its only the beginning. Can't wait to read the sequel.
EzVibe chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Great story loved it
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Did...did Naruto go One-Tailed Cloak State at any point in the Gaara fight?

It's just that some of the details hinted/sounded like it.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
Some Fanworks are truly better than the original story.

I complement you especially to Sasukes and Sakuras realationship, the pranks, Ankos lovely character, Inos development and the subtility for the on-going changes.

Thanks for writing ;)
invinoveri chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I'm liking this. Kind of wish you went a bit more realistic on the 'power of emotions' but whatever.
invinoveri chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Very cool until you did pairings this is a pet peeve of mine. Pairings are cliche, generic, unbelievable, and unnecessary.
winddemon199 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
It wouldn't work on a Stage two or three sharingan though well maybe a stage two but it's never gonna work on a stage three they see everything even the tiniest bit of muscle tension and it's impossible not to have tension when moving in the slightest hell I remember when Sasuke got his third stage which was awesome like this story.
2,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »