Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
I like that you're using English terms for the villages instead of "Suna/Iwa/etc." (except for Konoha sometimes, but that's whatever). On the other hand, I don't like that you keep writing "Sandaime" instead of using his name (Sarutobi Hiruzen, btw) or even "the Third (Hokage)." I think the Fourth's name (Namikaze Minato) wasn't revealed yet, so that's understandable, but I'm pretty sure Sarutobi's name was known almost if not immediately.

Oh noes, without Naruto (or, more importantly, Kakashi) will they be able to survive the Land of Waves mission?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
At what point does Naruto get his hands unstuck? It doesn't say, it's just one moment "even his hands were stuck" and the next moment "he reached up to his forehead protector" and he just gets up without any stated trouble. The test was pretty funny, and I like how you managed to make Naruto still fight Kakashi, but I think Kakashi's anger was overdone, considering how unflappable he generally is and the fact that he could just buy another copy of the book. I don't see the point in Naruto breaking his skull open and having the fox heal him and that being the end of it. You could just as easily have made him land somewhere, relatively unharmed, and start running back without the pointless interference that somehow doesn't lead to Naruto's personality changing temporarily with the influx of "evil" chakra.
Riassira Arabellum chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I was hoping an actual chunin exam would happen for once but I was grievously wrong ugh. Good story tho this unity stuff urks me tho. Meh onto next chapter.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
read marker
Dragonlord1199 chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
Alright this is where I draw the line, a few plot hole here and there? Ok i get itits a fanfiction ok. Sausuke knowing the chidori? KAKASHI's special technique, when Kakashi is neither his sensei nor did he train hime over the month? I call bullshit.
Call me Ishmael chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I haven't read this. I probably never WILL read this. It's not because I think it's a bad story, far from it. It's not because it's not really my cup of tea. It's because of your summary. Your summary has a spelling error in it, and that really gets my gall. I know this can't be a bad fic, it's made the front page after all, but, if a fanfiction has a spelling error in the summary, that is, generally, a sign that the fanfiction has not had very much effort put into it. I thought I'd point it out. I'm sorry, I know this is probably a really good fic, but I just can't read it.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
This was a quite good story. The plot, dialogues and various happenings were very interesting to read. Some fights ( namely, Lee vs Naruto and Naruto vs Sasuke post exams) were very repetitive and got boring pretty soon, but other than that you did a decent job in that aspect as well.

Slight annoyances: the first chapters (which I assume were not betaed) are full of run-on sentences. The rest of the story in total has a number of typos as well, thankfully not as many though. These things do provide a slight distraction to the reader; however, given your storytelling ability, the errors can be overlooked easily.

Oi, and finally, using 'oi ' so much sounds really really stupid, especially when it is wrongly employed. It also makes the character that uses it look like an even bigger moron. Oi, I am serious.

Other than those details, great story in total. Will definitely check out the sequel soon.
AlexDnD chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
Your Anko if fantastic!
AlexDnD chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Haha the last part of his chapter made me lol hard!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Hope Naruto smartens up soon.
Kaneko352 chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
Wonder if Naruto has mokuton
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Help me...I'm assuming he means helping Naruto? Cuz he knows that he can't be helped now, for no one can escape the Shinigami
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Isn't bunshin jutsu's english name Shadow Clone technique?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I'm so excited to be reading this again. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories ever, including original fiction. I saw that you updated one of your other stories recently and it reminded me that I wanted to reread this. It's going to be annoying having to sign out and back in whenever I want to review a chapter I've already reviewed, though.
The spelling naz chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Love where this is going, so hope that you don't mind me pointing out the in the summary "secret" is spelt "secert" It seems a pity to give such low expectations of proof reading to what is obviously a promising story. Would be much obliged if you would consider switching the two letters around
2,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »