Reviews for Naruto: Altered History
Redery chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Poor, poor Shino.
Damn Naruto is at least chuunin level already if he could push Hayate that much.
Redery chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Huh so all the dayimo had planned was a lone ninja assassination attempt.
Redery chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Awesome chapter. Naruto's first real battle.
Wait, blank space? Does that mean the curse mark is gone?
Redery chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
Huh so Itachi's still in the village. That's cool.
Shika's pov was cool and funny lol.
Wonder how the rest will do on the mission to Wave. I doubt Kurnei can handle Zabuza...
Also, Naruto's henge is like his best jutsu, he can make it real. Makes no sense that he sucks at it in all aspects except his sexy jutsu. He's amazing at it.
Redery chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Wow i feel bad for Naruto. He should totally be able to kick Sasuke's ass soon though with that kinda training.
I don't get why you messed up the teams so much. If they really wanted it balanced, they'd never break up with Ino-Shika-Cho combo, that's as balanced a team as it gets. Or kiba, shino and hinata which is a purposefully specialized tracker team. Also how's Sasuke gonna learn chidori without Kakashi. He sure as hell isn't smart enough to learn it on his own.
Ahh, kinda sad Kurenai and Anko aren't friends in this AU, usually she's the only one friends with Anko.
Redery chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Lol that was hilarious. He should've done his sexy jutsu to hide in the hot springs and joined in on the beat down on Kakashi the girls would be given him quietly slinkedd away. But he still got the job done lol
Shadowslayer5 chapter 32 . 9/20/2016
This was a really great story, I appreciate it
Clearmens chapter 32 . 9/6/2016
I think it is one of the best naruto fabrics that I have read.
Initially I didn't like your choice of Ino, as with
Sakura in the main shippuden story I didn't like or fancy them. However your choice of character for her made it acceptable to me. She was nicely developed with the kenjutsu twist enhancing her quality as ninja rather than a bimbo from a clan as a privilege to ensure our favorite blonde.
Your choice of Anko clinched it with the superb twist of merging with another team containing shino drew my curiosity to be more interested in the story.
Then there's Unity... extending Danzo's treachery beyond the scope of canon and promise of more battles and upheavals involving naruto and his precious.
I particularly applaud the gracing of him with a better professional side without losing what we all loveabout him. Nice touch too with the fortune thing. Typical of him, he neglects it and fail to appreciate its significance.
I must admit I was secretly hoping he would love Anko since I just started reading without paying attention to pairing (just read excerpts about it being different canon and saw Anko somewhere).
Referring to her as psycho was in order but as truly the case? That my sentimental side wish it were better left as a front. I guess a soft spot feeling that only naruto could love her deservedly. That's bull anyway.
Wow, bringing yugito was very suspenseful but the fight was totally unexpected. What with her being jinchuuriki, naruto status being hushed in the story and all. It was epic but kept wondering how it could be dodged or hidden with killers seeking the kyuubi and control of it around.
It was a good jiraiya intervening. However, you portrayed that a bonus could break his seal. It portrays a gross incompetence on the part of a Seal master of his caliber.
Overall I love the story and read from ch1 to end.
Curiosity:
Yugito going to defect and team up with naruto in konoha?
Ino's reaction to 3 year absence was too subdued. No arrangement for communication or heading towards creating a greater pang?
Kudos.
Scarease chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
agreed found the lack of proper education of said team seven they learn more form they enemy and everyone lets then Karachi make him a great hypocrite with no man left behind for abandoning teaching naruto and Sakura more then just tree walking and that all they freaking learned from him ,Well Sasuke learn chidori and taijitsu,other things .Naruto got dumped on a other dude that just hates him ,and sakura was ignored.
BClassDemon chapter 27 . 7/23/2016

So, if I had to guess:
Kooppaioni Beautiful Breast Demon
Kooppaibaba Beautiful Breast Old Woman
BClassDemon chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
"Sarutobi Sasuke, The Sandaime Hokage" ?
Shouldn't it be "Sarutobi Hiruzen, The Sandaime Hokage" ?
Lewis-Sama chapter 32 . 7/7/2016
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the sequel. I'l most likely do that after I finish is reading two other stories.

Hey that Uchiha girl, is she going to be used as breeding stock or something?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
The Third Hokage's name is actually Sarutobi Hiruzen.
mushy guillotine chapter 32 . 5/25/2016
Awesome, perfect, famtabulous what else should I say? Reading it for the second time. Still my favorite story on this site.
Can you please finish the second part of thr story? Also can I bounce off some ideas with you... I am a new writer on this site.
BankruptSamurai chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
If no one knows that Naruto's a jinchūriki or who his parents were, why is he getting preferential treatment from the Sandaime?

While Naruto/Ino is probably my favorite pairing in Naruto fanfiction, I don't think I'll be continuing reading this story. Major inconsistencies like that - in the second chapter, no less - don't bode well for future chapters.
2,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »