Reviews for Wash Rinse Repeat
That was beautiful.
kitsunechanw chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
U bitch. You made me cry. That was beautiful
Kitsune-chan'w chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awwww so cute! I actually cried!
ladyccino chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
-sniffles and wipes tear-

T_T

add a tspn. of angst, a cup of smut and a tbsp. of fluff!

:D

lawl.

this is... GAHH!

I can't describe it!

this is insanely AMAZING.

:]
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
[attacks the author with a fangirly tackle hug] So adorable! I loved it! And yet, sad and made me want to cry! And even better that it was in plotholes so it seriously could have happened! [fangirly sigh]
abitofallright chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aw so amazing :)
Mira chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
that was so Sad :( i feel so bad for Al you have a way of filling your story wit hemotion. iwish I could write like that. Your writing was so great I don't feel cheated from real lemony goodness. Keep it up ! You are awsome.
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wai~! This is wonderful piece. x3

I love the parts where Alphonse recalls those times when he and Ed kissed and expressed their feelings, even though they were still kids. I really like stories where Ed and Al have those kinds of romantic feelings towards each other from a young age, like in this story. x3

The way it's written, in the form of a letter, is really different! I like it and it really sticks in my mind. I also like that line you kept repeating, "wash, rinse, repeat". It tied the whole story together really well, in my opinion. )

The last line where Al talks about Ed being out of his reach reminds me a lot of that one part at the end of the series(?) where Ed and Al both lift their arms to the sky, as if trying to reach the other beyond the gate. It was a really powerful line for me.

This is definitely going into my favorites. x3
Sakura no chibi chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Unlike most brother Al wanted Ed to lead him, this was a great story-letter to go with that.

~WS
estale chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very good...I might have a anime nosebleed coming on!

I actually really like that you did some romance with them when they were kids-it might sound strange, but I like stories where they explore and experiment a bit. It's so cute to see them try such adult things! I really like this fic, but I have to ask, have youby any change read the story "A Hot Steamy Shower?" The repetitive line you used here, a nice touch, reminded me of the rhythm of that piece, which has a similar refrain.

Some day Al wil find Ed again...and have a lot more fun like when they were kids!