Reviews for Songslave
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 4/11
This so such an interesting premise! I would really love to read more!
Dola chapter 1 . 1/28
Please write again
shinta chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
please write more
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This story is wonderful! The words themselves are a song. Please, please, PLEASE continue it.
In your bio you say you have worked on it, but you need inspiration. Have you seen the very successful 2012 live action RK film? I got a copy with English subtitles cheap from Amazon. I though it was great. Beautiful sets, photography and swordplay. Two sequels are coming out late this summer. Hopefully they will inspire your muse to write again. In any case, thanks for the teaser.
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's been a long time since you did this chapter, I've always been looking forward to another. This is a really interesting concept and I really want to know what is going to happen. I assume that when they are made a slave with this magic they are also stopped from aging? I would really love to see a new chapter for this story! :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It's been quite a while since this has been updated, but here's hoping that'll change (soon, I hope). I really liked this...really, really, liked it. I just actually found the Rurouni Kenshin FF section, but this is the best story on here yet. It's so original, and intriguing. Please, on my knees, update this soon. I would really love to find out where you're going to take this.

One question, is this jssut a friendship story? Kenshin and Sano are just going to be friends, right? I'm sorry if my asking you offends you, but I've found I have to ask sometimes.

Keep up the graet writing!

Tamuril2
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
My God, why didn't you continue this story? It's...it's...stupendous. And quite possibly the most original Rurouni Kenshin fic I've ever seen. At this point I don't have much hope, but I'm alerting this anyway.
kelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hey, im really happy someone finally did a good AU rk and i read on your profile that you might update but its been four years since you posted it so i wont get my hopes up but im gonna ask anyway, plz update!
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting. I hope you find the inspiration to update/continue!
Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love the world you created. very have it very well thought out. i love the details you include update soon _
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
What happens next?
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OH...not bad... I can auctually see this in a book. POOR KENY
Seacarda Fox Shadow chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
this is one of the most coolest storys I have ever heard! It's so out there, I love it! Makes me wish I come up with it. I wan to be able to wright storys like this so much. Can't wait to hread the rest!
Taranea chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
...are those tiaras a sort of hobby of yours? they've shone up in two different fics of two different fandoms...still, they are intriguing. I think I might like this one, too. :)
black laurel chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Umm... Are you still planning on updating this?

I, for one, would love to see more. So I'll put it on my alert list just in case you do update. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »