Reviews for A New Start for Becca Calloway
Kikidevil17 chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
Great update! Cannot wait to read more!
selenamurphy chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
gr8t stry cant w8t to read mre
77517 chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
Ooh, I like your chapter title.

I can't wait to read what it is that Mac and Rod have up their sleeves.
Kikidevil17 chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
Great update, I wonder what Mac and Rod are hiding? I kind of lost?( I am suppose to wonder, right? or did I miss something)

Well either way great update, I really like this story! Update us again soon!
DD2 chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
continue soon please! Great job and thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
Kikidevil17 chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
Great Update!
DD2 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
great fic! Continue soon please!
Celticgirl84 chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
I like this story, but im a little confuses as to what exactly amy did wrong at the movie thearte. The people in the movie theatre wouldnt call the whitehouse just because Amy was there, only if she did something wrong.
Kikidevil17 chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
I am really enjoying this story! Amy getting in trouble is priceless, is really fun seeing her do bad things becuase in the show she was so little, is cool to imagine her as an adult.

Please Update us soon, I cant wait so see what happens next!
77517 chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
This reminds me of the episode where Kate went missing. I love how you had Amy be 5'9". I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Amy gets into and whether you'll have Mac and Rod be really hard on her.
Celticgirl84 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
Oh I cant wait to see what Rod and Mac say, when Amy gets caught
Kikidevil17 chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
This story is very cool, I am looking forward with Amy getting in trouble. I hope you keep writting!
Isabella Riddle chapter 8 . 12/27/2006

please continue :P
Lara Cox chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
wow... this sounds exiting! I really want to see what's the big thing that's going to happen... how will Becca cope?
77517 chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
"Abby went into the room and noticed that she was doing just fine, this was a lot better than the last time Becca had to stitch someone up." - LOL!

Why is Abby giving Becca such easy tasks? Doesn't she have faith in her? Or is there another reason?

"Horns blared and lights flashed on and off as several ambulances enter the ambulance bay. Secretly Becca was happy that something major was about to happen." Becca's so cruel, but I can't wait to see what happens.