Reviews for Everyone Bleeds, But in Time The Wounds Heal
BunnyluvsU chapter 21 . 7h ago
I LUV THIS TRILOGY ! Too bad u didnt put a lot about johnnys friend but oh well
Evelyn chapter 9 . 2/23
Noooooo Steve! But nice ending though "like father like son" i wouldn't have come up with that!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Can't hate you
Desertfyre chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
LOVED IT! I enjoyed this! I'm said it's over. I'm very happy that you have a happy ever after ending with no premature deaths! I really enjoyed this story and the series!
duckie lover 151 chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
NO! X(

Now I think I know why I don't like Steve very much...
charlie-becks chapter 21 . 11/20/2008
its bloody brilliant, i absolutly loved it :) its actually like reading a sequel to the book, if u overlook the changes u made at the church, i really loved this story :D
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 21 . 1/19/2007
loved it, loved everything in the series!
RockerLane1110 chapter 21 . 1/12/2007
That was a good ending. I almost thought it would start out with the actual beginning of The Outsiders but still this is an interesting spin to it. Can't wait to see what other stories you come up wtih!
Aeris5256 chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
very very good! I'm sad to see the end, but it was a wonderful trilogy.

And so, I bid you adieu. thank you for such a great story.

"Nature's first green is gold.

Her hardest hue to hold.

her early leaf's a flower

but only so an hour.

The leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay."

Robert Frost
tomisaqt chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
Hey. I got your email. Yeah, I kept looking for the email, and it never came. I didn't get a chance to look at it, but I'm glad I did. I'm sad that it came to an end, but I'm glad that it ended happy with none of the deaths that the actual book included. I love how you made the characters your own (in a way, if that makes since it makes since to me :)) I hope you write more because you have some awesome talent. I would hate to see it go to waste if you don't write more! Keep me posted when the new story goes up!

Brianna/tomisaqt
Sodapop02 chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
I can't believe it's over! I think this trilogy has the best plots I've ever read. I'm sorry to see it go...Have anything else you're going to write for The Outsiders? I hope so b/c I bet it would be awesome.
Pictures chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
Sorry i haven't been reviewing as much, my computer is a little wacked and i cant review or the whole internet goess down and that little thing where it says 'error found, dont send and send' goes up. but i want you to knoww i've ben reading the whole time and since it's over i thought i would let the internet go down and give you a review ]

I'm going to miss this story, it was my favorite one.

I'm glad everything worked out with Johnny and his fosters parentss ].

And i like how you ended it, even though it's short, it's nicee and very well done...

aww man i'm just going to miss this story!

but i can't wait until you bring up another story i could learn to lovee and read.]

Well, great story ]

it was my favorite.

Heidi.
GGDancer4life chapter 20 . 12/23/2006
You are a great writer.

I think you should continue writing this story because it is so great.

keep writing.

Happy Holidays!

Gina
RockerLane1110 chapter 20 . 12/23/2006
Happy *whatever you celebrate because I sure as hell ain't a mind reader*! I missed reading this cuz I had so much stuff I ahd to do and now I've got midterms coming up after winter break. But it was a great story. It made me sad though. I have sympathyfor Steve and his cold considering I have one too right now. Too bad, no fourology. Well, there's only so much you can write on one plotline, maybe it's better that way.
ivy45663 chapter 20 . 12/21/2006
Aw I loved that chapter. It's great.