Reviews for I Don't Care
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
"Why care what others think, when I know how special you are?" Kid Flash asked, looking straight in to Jinx's eye and stealing her breath.

Awwwwwwwwwww
some person chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
i must say, damn. that was one of the best flinx one shots that i've ever read. good job. no... amazing job :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
nice
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Cute!
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
AWW, THAT WAS CUTE, SWEET, ADN CUDDLY, AND I LOVED IT!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
AW that was so amazingly fluffy and cute! :D
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
that was cute i liked the part were KF got mad at Jinx and then when all mushy
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
aw how ute this is one of the best i'm sure i love ur writing!
Skiltch chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aw... this was sweet, and in character very well. I enjoyed it much.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wonderful I loved it. Poor Jinx nobody expect KF really understands her.
Finfoot chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
ATTENTION ALL TITAN FANS:

AS YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, THERE IS A LITTLE-TO-NONE CHANCE OF A SIXTH SEASON OF TEEN TITANS! I FEEL SECURE IN ADMITTING TO NO LIFE (hehe, sarcasm…..), SO WE MUST SAVE THE SHOW! IT MUST GO ON! ONE: SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT WILL SUPPORT THE CAUSE. TWO: WRITE A LETTER TO THE COMPANY (No really, I’m serious. They’ll pay way more attention to individual letters than to one huge petition.).

THEY’VE ALREADY CUT AIRTIME ON THE SHOW (Honestly, five thirty A.M.?), AND I WILL NOT LET IT DIE! TAKE THIS TO THE MAN (POWER!)!

LETTER SENDING ADDRESS:

SAVE TEEN TITANS

Cartoon Network

1050 Techwood Drive

Atlanta, GA 30318

FinFoot

PS: I’m sorry that this isn’t a total review; I really do like your story!
ZaDR chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Aw.

I love your writing style. xD I like the in character-ness, and...it's cute!

Now I have to go do my stalker-ish thing and read anything on your favorites, anything by your favorite authors, and anything you've written.

Scared yet?

-Sho
wahh chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Please! Please! In the name of everything good and holy in this world! Please write a sequel! I love this story! I cried when Jinx cried! And i loved it when Kid Flash got angry! That was so sexy!
fourlane chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I liked this. It's not often that you find Jinx doing something quite so drastic, without some kind of motive behind it - besides a confrontation with Kid Flash. I also found it refreshing that Kid Flash wasn't always there to make the girl feel better about herself, or be comedic relief, but that he could be angry with her, too. One of the better ones! :)