Reviews for To The Stars
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Beautiful. I love how Rose picked up on the dichotomy between his words and the look in his eyes. It was wonderful as he was finally able to confess his feelings. Her phrase about if he left her that it would mean her death was powerful. You did a great job capturing the physical chemistry between them without doing anything smutty.

The only quibble I can find with it is that there a few grammatical errors and word misuses but if you get a beta in the future I think your stories will be flawless!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Awesome!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
not quite sure it seems to suit right after she picked up adam and all, but you sure caught the tension and why so many of us fell for nine!
UnstoppableFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
::fans self:: Almost need a cold shower after that one...

Seriously, loved it. Thanks for sharing this :0)
DoctorsRose91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
OMG! I love it. I agree with everyone, this is the best 9Rosee fic that I've ever read. I also agree that the 9th Doctor is sexy, there's just something about hime that the 10th doesn't have. you really capture the character's personalities well too. Please write some more 9Rose fics!
Suppermagicgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
good story update soon
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Whoa. I think we all need a cigarette after reading that one. Whew.
oz princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Yay!ninerose! *does happy dance*

i luved it, so well written
drwhofan chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
i agree this is the best nine rose fic. love it so much!
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Good GOD! That was the best Nine fic I am sure I have EVER read! Just, fantastic, seriously. Write more, this was brilliant.
Lillibetm3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Thank you so much for writing this story. I love it. There is something so dark and sexy about the Ninth Doctor which you have captured here perfectly.

Favourite line: He touched the corner of her mouth with his thumb, before running it slowly across her lower lip possesively. "You leave now or you never get that chance again," he said in a low, husky voice.

PLEASE WRITE MORE NINE ROSE!