Reviews for Collision
deal-with-it chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Wow, Sarita is now the owner of Zenith Crio...it was unexpected, but at the same time, it was just as it should be, because the living weapon belonged to Idou, and now it's like poor Sarita had a piece of Idou back. That was the awesome part! I really hope you continue this story, because it's such a good story, and it has so much potential. Please, please, please continue this story!

-Deal With It
deal-with-it chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Gods above, Kura is completely unchanged and as annoying as ever. I'm glad that he developed some reasoning, even if it was only after he saw Kagami was not a doll, but at the same time, the insult towards Seeu was uncalled for. Then again, he wouldn't be Kura if insults didn't conform him. I am still thoroughly enjoying this fan fiction, and everyone is in character so well!

-Deal With It
deal-with-it chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
That was such an amazing, detailed description of Kagami! I literally could picture him exactly as you worded him, with the golden dragon wrapped around his body and streaks of gold in his black hair. I wonder who is going to be the new owner of Idou's living weapon... I must read on to find out!

-Deal With It _
deal-with-it chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this fan fiction! I am terribly saddened that there are not more stories out there about Planet Ladder, and your story is a very rare, and VERY enjoyable gem! You captured Seeu's personality brilliantly, and he is very much in character during the given situation, and you can tell that he really does love Kaguya, but as I stated, still in character, so he's not all mushy and lovey. It is very late for me, but I am going to tread on with the next chapter, and I know I won't be disappointed!

-Deal With It _
Garowyn chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
I'm terribly sorry for not reviewing sooner. Been so busy, but now that I've read chapters 3 and 4, I'm excited for more (no rhyme intended)! Great work and writing. I have to admit, I'm glad to see Daimien included, heh, and, of course, I am thrilled that Kagami is back. I look forward to more!
latafmodginkianp37 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Nice. Take your time writing the next chapter.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh my.
Lan Yue Hime chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is good, and your witing is also nice too! Keep it up
Garowyn chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Great work! Nice descriptions. I look forward to more.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Great start! It's too bad there aren't more fan fictions coming out for PL so I'm glad to see a new one. I was going to write some myself, mostly centering around Deimion and/or Bambi, but it takes a lot of thinking - the manga, and trying to understand the predicament fully, plus I can't always tell who is saying what. Anyway, very suspenseful chapter and I like the descriptions. I look forward to reading more!