Reviews for Love Me If You Dare
iSakura-Hime chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
WOAHHH. WHAT AN ENDING.

I just... god damn I love you.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY!
iSakura-Hime chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
GAHHHH!
iSakura-Hime chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
The sage's face fell. "No, you simple-minded ape! I will teach you how to act gentlemanly, even if that is the last thing I do!"

HAHAHAHA SIMPLE MINDED APE!
That is SO BASTIAN omggg.

I just love Tormod and Sothe's partnership in this ingenious little fic.
Lovely as always!
iSakura-Hime chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
"Well, in truth, he didn't know what bothered him the most: the boys, or everything they seemed to reveal; his loneliness, his lack of real life."

I think this part was just... to die for. There are moments of brilliance when writers just... outdo themselves. I think this was one of those :')

I am certain that the "man of mysterious: has another side that he just doesn't show. You really brought that out in your fic! I loved it to bit!

LOL Calil. She's just so lovable :D

Onlyyyy one objection. Ike was a bit OOC. He's usually reserved, although caring, but not like... giggly...
Other than that, another amazinggggggg chapter
iSakura-Hime chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
"priest sexyness" will go down in history as one of the best categories created in Fire Emblem fanfiction EVER!

Haha, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the 2nd chapter. Your story is just, lovely! I mean, I have no words.

Other than a few typos, it's a hilarious, original plot. You remained true to the characters' personalities! I adore this story. Brilliant stuff!

I'll recommend it to everyone I know :D
iSakura-Hime chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OH MY GOD. ARE YOU LIKE. OH MY. LIKE. I HAVE NO WORDS. *PANTS BLOWN OFF* metaphorically '

I MEAN YOUR WRITING IS JUST BFDKJASBFSF

I love this story soooo much! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
sychopenguin5 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Well, this was pretty great.

You see, I like to click on stories with completely weird and random out-of-nowhere pairings, just to see how it came about. But whenever I do that, it turns out that the author just takes some cheap way out by pre-assuming that one or both have a crush on the other, without explaing why they even LIKE each other, let alone start sexing it up.

So I just wanted to say: CONGRADULATIONS! For actually showing how this unlikely couple falls for each other-which I don't think was unreasonably OOC, by the way-and therefore giving me faith that maybe other authors can be as thorough as you with randomized romances. )
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Haha, perfect ending! Hysterical! Just wondering what would Volke do if he had a daughter? I feel sorry for the son in law, Volke would probably shred the guy. Ha ha just a thought in case you wanted to write more. Another question could I use this idea for a story of mine if you don't mind?

I will always put volke and Neppenne together for now on.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Ha ha, they slept throguht the entire thing! They are so cute. The whole thing was so romantic!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
awasome, you really brought out Volke's charitor, at least I think so. Quick question though,

'Nephenee was still focused on the wound, so her move had been unconscious, and Volke thought it would go no farther if he kept unmoving. But then Nephenee’s fingers absently began running up to his knee...' did you meanshe put her hand on his shin and it moved up? Becuse if it was his thie is would move down to hit his knee.

This is so cute and Romantic! Are you a professinal? The caliber of this is excuisite.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Cute bird! Your sence of humor is quite evident in this. Awasome job
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Hhehhe, Rhys wants so much to get away, cackle, this is just histerical! You are brillient! How did you come up with this idea?
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh my gosh, this is your best idea ever! I never would have thought of using Volke. This will be histerical!
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
This story... is absolutely WON-DER-FUL! I am SO happy that you wrote and posted this! (Even though it was like, 2 years ago). Thank-you thank-you THANK-YOU!
FE Frog chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
My, my. I already see what you're doing here, and from that really sad story. Nice little pairing, although my fav for Volke would be Lucia.