Reviews for Redemption
well-written!
I like the end of chapter nine so much. "wax on, wax off". Moving on now to ten!
ShiveringTree chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Awesome... I know you won't update this . But its really good!
Potzy375 chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
This is an absurdly amazing story. I'm jealous. Lol. The plot is brilliant, the characters are perfect...there aren't words to describe the awesomeness that is this story. xD This is the only descent story I've read in a long time! I'm gonna tell my friends about it, they'll love it! You've gained another faithful reader and reviewer. :D

Potzy375 ;)
Slacker Queen chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
I came across your fic from another Authors favorites and I'm so glad I decided to read it! You have done a wonderful job capturing their personalities. I love the story line. I'd love to read more. I hope you haven't given up on this. Thanks for posting!

LaterZ!

SQ
Batman McGhee chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
I came across this fic and would love it if you'd continue... I know it been a long while but I love it so much!
dragonzfire718 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
This story is really good you should continue with it. I love the way you write and they way you got Connor and Murphy's personalities.
Ivy chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
wow this is good.
IrishSaints chapter 15 . 8/25/2007
awesome job! I like the idea Connor had for Murph for their birthday...and i really just want to shoot vic, the *. he pisses me off.

anyway, great job!

Nell
Sweet Chariot chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Lovely story! Very well written.

Why didn't you ever finish it? :[
shortbutlethal chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
Gez I haven't sent a review in a long time! But I just finished chapter 15 and good God just the way you capture the characters you're so good at the development of each person in this story. Keep up the good work and when are you going to submit or start writing a new chapter because it says your last update was back in December 2006! I've had that happen where I start a story and I just stop writing because I run out of things to write about but my stories sucked, this is freaking unbelievably good! Don't give up on this one now! lol!

I'm out...
derangedfangirl chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
I love this! I admit, I was a bit wary when I read the first chapter, but fears that Luciana might be a sue were definately unfounded! Good work, and update soon!
Kizu Mizu chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
You've got some amazing ending lines in these chapters. You never fail to make me giggle and move on to the next chapter. I'm enjoying this a ton! Update soon!
wuhwuhwulves chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
Oh, my god. Let me just say this story is flippin' amazing. It's just too grand for words. Keep up the good work.
Aylarain chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
Update soon! This is a great story and I love the way you write the brothers.